Chapter 11 - Prettiful.....is that a word?

So We were eating Halloween Candy when SHE came……

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*  

“Leave now.” I hissed. Then he was gone and I was alone……again. Great Blaine, Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let’s see….since my stupid mistake (Which was exactly a week ago) not a lot has happened. Well I shouldn’t say that……

Drake and I haven’t talked at all; I wouldn’t call it a break up. I mean we just don’t touch each other, talk to each other, sit by each other (everyone has moved all around) mention each other’s name……..I’m just going to stay quiet.

So yah…..right now I’m at my house with Lilly, Claudia, and Kevin. We were getting ready for the dance that is tonight. It’s that one winter one…….I think they should really change the name to FALL DANCE. But that’s just me. Kevin was going to our hair and makeup. He was like a genius with that. I quickly slipped on my dress. It still looked really nice. I smiled as Claudia laughed at herself. Her dress was zebra print……why? I have no idea.

“I really want to see what McKenzie is wearing! And Ashton!” Claudia laughed. So Claudia was going to meet up with her boyfriend, Todd. Freddy was coming with the limo to pick us all up. Kevin, McKenzie, Ashton, and I were going as a group. Ashton and McKenzie were on their way. I smiled as I sat down in a chair. Now it was time for Kevin to do what he does best.

“Let’s see, we want to make you Pop!” Kevin said popping the p. I smiled at him as Lilly was putting on her purple high heel shoes. She looked so pretty in her purple silk mermaid press. She smiled up at me, and I smiled right back. In the back of my mind I was wondering how this night was going to go.

Let’s see….I would have some fun there with my friends. Then I would go home…..alone. Doesn’t that sound FUN!

I didn’t really notice…but I was done! I zoned out and suddenly Kevin looks so surprised. He is pointed into the mirror. I open my eyes wide and stare ahead. Woah. That’s me! I look……..Popin! My hair was in huge curls that really framed my face, my eyes were really standing out. Damn. Kevin out did himself this time!

“You look so…..Prettiful….”Kevin began, then he turned to Lilly “Is that even a word?” Lilly smiled as she shook her head. We all looked amazing. Suddenly there was a car horn. I slide on my shoes and we all went out. Taking some pictures on the way. We all got in the car and took off. Time for some……….fuck me.

~~~

I have never seen the gym look this amazing ever…..

There was a DJ, balloons everywhere, people crowding the dance floor I was like WOW! Everyone separated, well I was with Kevin. Kevin gave me a smile.

“Come B let’s dance!” Kevin said as he grabbed my hand. I laughed….everyone is going to think this is strange. Kevin doesn’t care though. You know what the best thing about Kevin is………he likes to point out all the cute boys. Then we all giggle about it. Kevin is such an awesome friend.

“Come on Blaine loosen up!” Kevin laughed as I swayed. I rolled my eyes ‘Blaine loosen up. Have Fun!’ I listened to my mind and dance like there is no tomorrow!

Then I saw him……

Drake walked in with…..THAT BITCH! I KNEW HE WAS CHEATING ON ME! FUCK HIM! FUCK HIM! I BET HE WILL TONIGHT! I stopped dancing and with that I stomped off the dance floor. Kevin ran behind me, asking what was wrong. I took a seat at the table and crossed my arms. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! Kevin sat next to me. Then he saw them. He rolled his eyes.

Parker and Alyssa were behind them…….oh yah I forgot to mention that they got together. Yah….fuck me.

“Babe…ignore them.” Kevin said as he gave me a weak smile. ‘Yah it’s easy to ignore a huge flashing light! ‘I sighed as Alyssa ran over to me and gave me a hug.

“Sorry bout all.” She muttered. She let go of me and I gave her a weak smile.

“Not your fault.” I muttered back. She smiled at me, as she began to led me towards where the punch was. I sighed. Alyssa looked amazing in her dress. It was a red dress with black lines running down it. After we, well Alyssa, got something to drink we leaned against a wall. I sighed. Alyssa looked at me as she set her drink down. She gave me one more hug.

‘This is for your own good.” She muttered. Wait What?” Suddenly she grabbed me and pushed me into……something. I fell onto my butt. Then I looked around. I was in a closet? The storage closet for gym class. I was about to get up when suddenly someone else was pushed in. They were about to fall on me! I jumped to the side as fast as I could.

“Hey what the Hell!?” the person who fell yelled. I looked up to see…….Drake. What the…..

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hello guys……likin’ the cliffhanger?? Hehehehehehe!!

So how are you guys? Good? I’m good, well busy as a bee…..that sounded stupid.

Okay let’s have my question of the day! DOUBLE QUESTION OF THE DAY! Yah!!

1)        Which character do you think is funnier (out of all my stories) {Zane, Blaine, Gabby, Drake}??

2)        What made Spaghetti caught your eye?

Well I got go to go guys J 

*Internet Hug!*

~Emmie