Love at First Sight?!?! (4 part 1)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

"Oh I am so sorry, hey Abi." Said they voice as I looked up at him.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Hey I decided to post it sooner, well I had to because I am going to be going to Florida Sunday. We're driving, and it's a two day drive. I don't think I will be writing while I am down there so I need to try to post a bit of something before I go. So I am posting half of this chapter. I might be able to get the last half out before I go but it is unlikely. So here is chapter 4 ½. Oh and I was wondering if you guys can check out my 2nd profile for way different stories. Okay well have a good day! Bye everyone!]

~Abigail's P.O.V~

"Oh hi Jared." I said as Jared held out his hand to help me up. I took it then smiled at me.

"So where you heading too?" Jared asked as we began to walk.

"Building D." I said as I smiled.

"Same here." Jared said as we began to walk there.

"So how have you been Jared?" I asked. Jared looked at me then he said.

"Fine, you?"

"Same." I said as we both walked into building E. Right when we walked in about 20 girls gave me dirty looks. Great, just my luck.

"Well bye Abi." Jared said as he walked into one of the classrooms, as girls continued to look at me. I just ignored them as I walked into my classroom. Class was boring and I didn't do anything except listen to the teacher talk the whole entire time. I only saw two familiar faces, it was the twin girls I had meet. After class I headed back to the dorm. I walked into the dorm and Cara was there sitting next to that Charles guy, oh great. Sam suddenly appeared behind me. Then they began to suck-face! Great, perfect timing!

"Ewww." She said as she grabbed me by my coat and pulled me out of the room. I shut the door as we left.

"Why our dorm?" Sam said as she rolled her eyes.

"Why, yes why?" I said as we both walked outside. Sam and I sat on the still plush grass as the sun's nice rays hit our skin.

"So how was your day so far?" Sam asked as she sat up. I laughed.

"I meet a boy in my physic class and he took me out to coffee then Madison was there and she spilled stuff on me, then I bumped into Jared but that's it. You?" I said as I turned my head to Sam. She nodded her head.

"Well I meet a girl in class who is awesome. Her name is Genevieve I told her that we should all go out tonight." I sat up and I smiled at Sam.

"We should all go out tonight!" I said as Sam and I got up.

"Brilliant!" Sam said as she smiled. We grabbed our stuff and we began to walk around as we made calls. Sam called Gwen (Genevieve) and I called Patrick.

"Hello?" Came Patrick's voice over the phone.

"Patrick?" I asked as I leaned against a tree.

"Abi! How are you?" Patrick said happily over the phone.

"Fine, fine. Well you know how you asked about dinner tonight?" I asked as I smiled.

"Yes." Patrick said plainly waiting for me to finish.

"Well I have a better idea, you should come with me and my friends, and we should all go out to dinner." I said as I looked up at the sky.

"Oh, okay. See you there at......?" Patrick said his voice not as happy as usual.

"5. See you then!" I said as I smiled.

"Bye Abi." Patrick said as the line went dead. I shut my phone and I slipped it into my pocket as Sam walked up to me.

"I just talked to Gwen, she's coming. I also talked to Cara and Charles. They are both coming and Charles is inviting Jared and another one of their friends name Dylan." Sam said as she leaned against the tree next to me.

'That's good." I said as I let out a deep sigh. I stood straight up then Sam and I walked back into the dorm, luckily Charles and Cara were gone. They though did promise they would be back at 5. So Sam and I did some studying then played cards, hey we were bored. Then the time came. The first person to come was Gwen. Gwen had long bright red hair and grey eyes, she was very quiet. Then Charles and Cara came back. Then Dylan and Jared came. Lastly it was Patrick. After everyone was here we all walked to a wings place. We got a big table then we had to get seats. I was at an end, and so was Cara. Charles sat next to Cara and so did Gwen. Then next to me was Patrick and Jared. Next to Jared was Sam and next to Patrick was Dylan.

"So have a nice day?" Patrick asked me right after we all made our orders.

"Yep." I said as I smiled, then I looked down at my napkin.

"How was class?" Jared asked me as the waiter brought back everyone's drinks.

"Wonderful." I said as I took a sip of my drink. I looked up at Jared and Patrick. They were giving each other death glares, oh my lord.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think of this half chapter?

Tell me below!

Bye bye and love you all!