Chapter 7 The Play and The Boys

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Okay well before we get this story started it's time for the winners of the contest!!!

Our winners are............... gigi2sparkle & LisaRoseSterling!!! Yah!!

Time for the shout outs!!

/* First one goes to gigi2sparkle she has an amazing story called DRAMALAND!! And so the plot thickens, no just kidding :)

/* Second one goes to LisaRoseSterling has also an amazing story called Wait What Was Her Name!

(This one I promised a while ago, not part of the contest)

The last one goes to Drake59, he an awesome dude. Who likes this story too :). Check out his poem Im Sorry I loved you. It's so beautiful. Oh and 'Hi Drake!'

<3 also this chapter is dedicated to gigi2sparkle :)

OH AND GUYS GO TO THE WATTY AWARDS AND VOTE FOR MY AWESOME FRIEND KATHLEEN'S STORY THE ASSASSIN'S STORY, IT'S UNDER THE CATEGORY MOST POPULAR ACTION. THIS WAS HER FIRST STORY SO PLEASE!!!!

_______________________________

*Recap*

I had a wonderful sleep, till about 6 in the morning....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of a guitar rang off the walls, I mean it sounded wonderful. But I'm not a morning person. You wake me up early on a weekend I will fucking beat you till you can't move. My eyes snapped open as the sound got louder. I crawled out of bed too see everyone everywhere. McKenzie was on my pull out, Lilly had slept next to me on the bed, Alyssa had slept on the pull out next to McKenzie, and Jackie was on my bean bag. They were all heavy sleepers; I was the odd one out this time. I stepped over everyone then I followed the sound of the guitar. Of course it led to Drake's room. I groaned as I pushed the door open. I really hope I don't walk in on something. I opened the door to see a large dog sleeping next to the window, Freddy was hocked up to the computer while he laid on the ground snoring away, Michael was hanging from the ceiling, and Parker was lying in the bed. Lastly Drake, he was sitting on the ground with his guitar strumming it loudly. I walked up to him, and still he didn't notice, and I kicked him.

"Owww!" He yelled as he glared up at me and rubbed his ass, where I kicked him. I rolled my eyes.

"What was that for!?!?!" He yelled at me as he set down his guitar. I glared down at him.

"It's 6 in the FUCKING MORNING!! SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I yelled as I turned around and walked back to the bedroom. I crawled back into bed next to Lilly. She yawned and smiled at me.

"What were you doing?" She asked as she moved her eyebrows up and down, it looked like they were doing the wave. I laughed.

"Kicking an Emo boy's ass." I muttered as I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep, peacefully. I got to sleep for a whole hour before Lilly shook me up.

"Blaine..Blaine.......Blaine...BLAINE!" She yelled into my ears as I jolted up. I glared at her as she laughed.

"What Lilly?" I hissed as I laid flat on the bed.

"We're all leaving, parents called." Lilly explained. Oh great now I'm stuck with Drake alone.........not good.

"Just Text me if you want, need, or before you kill someone." Lilly said as she gave me a quick hug. I smiled at Lilly, though I was too tired to really focus on anything. I fell right back to sleep, hey that annoying boy named Drake takes a lot out of you.......No like that you people with dirty minds. You all know who you are :) After about another hour of sleep, 8 o'clock I slipped out of bed fully rested up. Ready to enjoy a good day, hopefully.