Love at First Sight?!?!(8 part 2)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

Well that's good I guess because I really like Jared.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[A shout out!! Woo! Okay today's shout out goes to Ms. LuvBooksGal! You must check out her stories they are very, very,very good! Well you may keep reading!]

~Abi's P.O.V~

The game was wonderful to say the least, though I am not a major fan of the sport it was nice to see Jared score touchdowns, and tackle people, and be amazing as he was. I sighed as the final seconds approached, only 10 more. Our team, home team to be specific was up 15 they should just end the game now and let the other team return home. But I guess it doesn't work that way.

'TOUCHDOWN!'

The stadium erupted with shouts of happiness another touchdown for us, now the game ended.

"Yah! Oh!"Cara & bailey said as they both stood up and danced. Gwen just clapped her hands, and sam was busy with Dylan talking. I just stood up and looked down at the field. I could see Jared coming off the field tired and sore probably. He took off his helmet revealing well him. He looked right at me, I just did a pathetic wave while he flashed me an adoring smile. I grinned and blushed like an idiot.

The stadium began to clear out of people till it was just us left. We were waiting for Charles and Jared to come meet us up here.

"So I am wondering what you are all going to do for that break coming up?" Cara asked all 5 of us as we waited.

"Well I am going to visit my aunt in Philly." Bailey explained as she crossed her arms.

"I think I am going to go to Cali and visit my mom, go to the beach and have fun!" Gwen said as she closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

"I have to work at the guitar shop for break." Dylan said as he looked over at Sam waiting for her answer.

"I am staying here, mom and dad in Hawaii with my grandma." Sam said Dylan smiled at her.

"Here we could hang out." Dylan said to her as she smiled and nodded her head.

"So what about you Abi?" Cara asked. I will probably go to my parents house, maybe I could see if Ryan could come. That would be so awesome to see Ryan again. It's been a while.

"I think I am going to go to my parents house in Golden." I said as I looked at the sky.

"Well I am going to a concert in Florida with my sister and I am going to stay with her."Cara said sounding quiet happy. We all laughed.

"What are you all laughing about?" Charles said as him and Jared walked up to us.

"Cara is talking about what she is going to do over break." Bailey said to Charles.

"Oh Hey Bay!" Charles said as Bailey jumped up. They gave each other a friendly hug.

"Hey Jared." Bailey said as she also gave him a quick hug. Then we all stood up and began to walk out. Jared again by my side.

"You were really good out there." I said as the sky grew darker, making me think back to last night. Oh what a night that was.

"Thanks." Jared said as we all kept walking.