Love at First Sight?!?! (3)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

I feel asleep, peacefully. Tomorrow is my first day of class.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

(Hey Everyone I need 5 votes and 5 comments to post the next chapter. Yah I know it's annoying. Okay? Well got to go! Enjoy the Story.)

~Abigail's P.O.V~

'Beeeeeeep-Beeeeeeep!'

Damn you alarm clock. I sat up and I turned it off then I laid my head back down on the bed for a few seconds. Well I better get out of bed now. I crawled out of bed to the closet as I tried my best not to crash into anything. Luckily I made it to the closet without causing major chaos. I stood up as I picked my clothes out for today. I got into a black bra and a pair of underwear. Then there was clothes, hum what to wear. After about 5 minutes I picked out some light jeans, a white tank top, and plaid red button up shirt that went over the tank top. I quickly slide on my black converses then I brushed my hair and I put it into a ponytail. I grabbed my bag that had all I needed for class in it then I was about to go out the door when I noticed Cara was gone. Oh Lord only knows where she is and what she did or is doing. I took a deep breath then I walked out of the room and out of the dorm.

It was a nice cool morning on campus, and quite. It was like a ghost town. I laughed as I continued my way to my first class for today. Building E3 with Mrs. Winters, Physics. Oh sigh. I walked into the build just 5 minutes till class starts, perfect. I walked into the almost full class. People were all about to take their seats. I quickly grabbed a seat next to a man with blonde hair and light almost honey colored eyes and two girls both with black short hair one had blue eyes and the other one purple. As I sat down the teacher began to talk.

"Hello students and welcome to Physics, honors." Mrs. Winter said as she began to walk well more pace around the front of the room. I let out a quiet sigh, this is going to be a boring morning.

"To start out I want you to meet who you'll be sitting by for the rest of the year." Mrs. Winter said as everyone looked to both sides of them.

"Well introduce yourself." She said as she sat at her desk. I looked over to the twin girls on my side first.

"Hi, I'm Whitney." The girl with purple eyes said as she held out her hand.

"And I'm Kacey." The other girl said. I shook both of their hands.

"Hi Whitney and Kacey; I'm Abi." I said as I smiled.

"Hi, Abi." They both said at the same time.

"It was a pleasure to meet you both." I said as we let go of our hands.

"Same." They both said at the same time before they both began to giggle. I turned around in my seat to the boy right next to me. The boy with blonde hair and honey color eyes.

"Hi, I'm Patrick." He said as he smiled at me, basically making me melt. I smiled.

"Abi." I said as I held out my hand. He quickly shook it.

(There are new pictures in the slideshow on the side-------------------------------------------------)

"Hey Abi after class you want to go get coffee?" Patrick asked me. I looked at him surprised, he wants to take me out to coffee. Wow.

"Sure." I said just as the teacher began to talk. Wow, that was weird.

~Jared's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes to a semi dark room. I sat up on my bed as I gazed over to where Dylan laid, still tired from last night. I stood up as I quickly cracked my back, oh that felt good.