Chapter 15 Kisses and Jokes

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*

"Blaine!" I yelled. With that I ran inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nice and quiet. Drake saved me again. *Mental Sigh!* All I can remember is Drake telling me it was okay. So where the Hell am I now? That's a very good question. I slowly and careful opened my eyes. I smiled as I opened them. There was the top of Drake's head at the side of my bed. I used all my strength that I have been saving and I was on my elbow looking down at Drake as he played his guitar. I wasn't going to disturb him, well not yet. He began to strum it and sing. I just stayed where I was and listened.

'Into the night

Desperate and broken

The sound of a fight

Father has spoken.

We were the kings and queens of promise

We were the victims of ourselves

Maybe the children of a lesser god

Between heaven and hell, Heaven and hell.

Into your eyes

Hopeless and taken

We stole our new lives

Through blood an pain

In defense of our dreams

We were the kings and queens of promise

We were the victims of ourselves

Maybe the children of a lesser god

Between heaven and hell, Heaven and hell.

The age of man is over

The darkness comes and all

These lessons that we've learned here

Have only just begun

We were the kings and queens of promise

We were the victims of ourselves

Maybe the children of a lesser god

Between heaven and hell.

We are the kings

We are the queens

We are the kings

We are the queens'

It was beautiful, the way he played and sang. Suddenly I sneezed. Drake looked up at me and then instantly he had put down the guitar and was on his knees. His chin resting on the bed. He gave me a darling little smile.

"Hey." He said. I laid back on the bed.

'Hey." I said back. He just kept on smiling and I smiled back.

"Did it Hurt?" He asked. What kind of Question is that?!?! Did what Hurt, Being Slapped, Not knowing at all what was happening, thinking I might DIE!?

"Did what Hurt?" I asked as I brought my blanket up farther. Drake smiled.

"When you fell from Heaven." AWW THAT'S SWEET!!

"Awww!" I whispered as I smiled at him.

"Cause you're face is really fucked up." I was a bit shocked. I crossed my arms and I let out aloud grunt. I bet it's true.

"You're so mean!" I yelled as I lifted my hand, about to slap his sorry ass.

"I'm kidding!" Drake laughed as he held up his hands in defense. I put my hand down and crossed my arms again. He better not think he's getting away that easy. Suddenly someone *cough cough you all know who* crawled into bed with me. I looked at him a little amazed. My mouth was in a little o.

"You know what?" Drake laughed as he grabbed hold of me, putting me into a hug.

" What?" I groaned. I am so tempted to elbow him in the ribs right now. So much temptation!!!

"I love you." Drake whispered into my ears.

"How can I believe you. You just said my face was fucked up." I said.

"This." Drake stated plainly. What's this? He took my face in his hands and brought my face up to his. The kiss was slow, passionate, like a fairy tale kiss! You know when the prince kissed sleeping Beauty for the 1st time and then she woke from the slumber! Yah that one. It's slow movements weren't enough for me, truly. He let go of my face for a second. With that bit of time he looked at me straight in my eyes.

"Blaine, every time I touch your skin I get Goosebumps. Every time your eyes connect with mine my heart gets hit with about 5 volts of electricity. Every time you say my name it causes my breath to stop fully. Every time you let me hold you in my arms it feels like my heart is on fire. I wish I could just keep holding you and kissing you and everything. If that's not love then what is?" I was a bit speechless. *Remember back to chapter 14 part 2* I never thought this day would come. True Love, wow. That just whipped my understanding on the relationship world clean. New slate, new begins, New Blaine, Drake.

"I love you too. I love you so much." It all came out in a rush but it was truly from the heart. *Lovely Sigh*

--------------------

After a while I fell back to sleep. When I woke up there was a note.

Blaine,

Hey babe. I got to go, I have some explaining to do (with all the dudes, great). Also Lilly & Alyssa will be over soon. They told me around 4 ish.

I will be back around 5. I love you.

Drake

Awwwww! How sweet!! Wait........I glanced over at my clock. It was 4:59. Great. Just Great! Lilly and Alyssa are going to kill me, with questions! I groaned loudly as I fell back onto my back. With that I could hear in the distance the front door open, some giggles, then 2 pairs of feet run up the stairs.

"BLAINE!" With that I was tackled. By Lilly and Alyssa. They were on top of me and so many words were flying out of their mouths.

"G3T THE HELL OFF OF ME!" I yelled as I pushed them off. Lilly sat at the end of my bed and Alyssa was on my bean bag.

"What do you want me to explain?" I asked as I groaned. This is Hell, why did Drake have to leave me alone. Sadness.

"3verything!" They both yelled. I just rolled my eyes. Well I better explain, now.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey *Waves then falls off of my chair*

Oppps! Well anyway let's all talk.

Question of the day......What's you're favorite Tim Burton Movie??

Odd question, right? Well no it's not. And you will find out next chapter. (which will be out Thursday or Wednesday.)

Yah Well also I am going to try to finish the book at about Thanksgiving. Yah! Almost done!

Mine is Nightmare before Christmas :) Go Jack and Sally!

*Internet Hug*

~***Emmie***~