Love at First Sight?!?! (6 part 1)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

"Don't worry about me." I sighed as I began to fall asleep. Tomorrow is my date with Jared.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Hey you guys!! Okay well I have a shout-out to my lovely friend LuvBooksGal! She just started her first story and it is really good. I hope you guys check her out, she is awesome! Okay well continue on with the story.]

~Abigail's P.O.V~

I sighed as I sat up on my bed; I had a wonderful sleep last night luckily. I walked to my closet and I put on some jeans and a plain red t-shirt. I then slide on my black converse. Well I guess I am ready to go. I grabbed my bag and I headed out. Onto my first class Physics. I walked to my class is silence thinking about my date today with Jared. I really can't wait. I walked into physic and sat right down next to.....Patrick.

"Hey Abi." He said as he smiled at me.

"Hi Patrick." I replied as class was about to begin.

"I am hoping that I can arrange another date maybe Thursday night?" Patrick asked as he pleaded to me. Oh, what have I done Karma?!?!

"Umm, I better check my calendar." I muttered out as Mrs. Winters began to talk. I listened most of class, but Patrick was not helping by fricken passing me sympathy notes!? God he needs to leave me alone. After class I got my other stuff from my empty dorm then I went to Math class. I was bored in that but I listened. But in the back of mind I was thinking about my date that was going to happen soon. After class I walked quickly from my class to the dorm. Now here I sit waiting.

'Knock-knock'

I walked up to the door and I opened it and there was Jared.

"Hey." I said as I walked out and shut the door behind me.

"Hi." Jared said as he smiled at me. I really didn't know what else to say so I just walked aside Jared as we headed towards the door to the dorm.

"So Abi how was your day?" Jared asked as he smiled at me, aww he looked so handsome with his smile. I just smiled back.

"Fine. You?" I could feel my face start to blush great. Jared chuckled.

"Same." Then it became quiet for a while. Until we walked outside.

"Are you okay with us walking?" Jared asked. I just nodded as we both walked, well Jared was leading me more if anything. We walked to a small Italian place that was located in boulder itself but I was fine with that. We walked in and the hostess knew Jared. She ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Oh Jared! I thought I would never see you hear." The hostess said as she let go of Jared.

"Hi Bailey." He said as he smiled. Bailey looked over at me. Bailey had short dirty blonde hair and light blue almost grey eyes.

"Hi, I'm Bailey. You must be one of Jared's friends." She said as she stuck out her hand.

"Hi Bailey, I'm Abi." I said as I shook her hand. She smiled at me, and then she looked back to Jared.

"Usual table?" She asked, Jared just nodded his head. Bailey grabbed two menu's and led us to a table in the back of the place. It was a booth, so I sat on one side and Jared sat on the other. Bailey handed us the menu's then she looked back to Jared.

"Usual Drink?" Jared nodded his head again.

"How about you Abi?" Bailey asked as I quickly looked at the drink part of the menu.

"I'll have a Coke." I said as I put the menu down.

"Okay I'll have those out in a sec." Bailey said as she smiled at us then she was gone in a second. I turned to Jared as he smiled at me.

"You are very pretty you know." Jared said as his eyes went from me to the table. I could feel myself blush.

"Thank you." I muttered out as I smiled.

"It was a pleasure." Jared replied as he laughed.

"I like when you blush, you look amazing." Jared continued on.

"Then when you smile.....'Jared started but I interrupted him.

"Oh thank you for all the compliments. It's too much." I stuttered out as I grinned. Jared laughed, just as Bailey returned with our drinks.

"I just wanted to tell you one last thing. You are very beautiful." Jared ended as he smiled at me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay well this was chapter 6 part 1. Part 2 is on the way.

Isn't Jared amazing!! So romantic!!

Okay well hope you like it.

Got to go!

<3 Emmie