Chapter 2 Explain Now

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*Recap*

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They caught my eye, I don't know how and I don't know why. Maybe it was their odd clothing, or how they all looked very hot, maybe it was because............never mind. I am just rambling on.

"Holy Toledo!" Jackie said, I turned to her seeing that she was looking in the same direction as I. I had just finished my spaghetti as she said that. I stood up, joining everyone. I smiled, as a witty remark came to my mind.

"Look what's coming our way, Emo boy train }toot-toot{." I snickered as Jackie slugged me in the shoulder. I just laughed. I have no offense against emo's, Jackie is an emo, it was just funny when she got all mad. Jackie was a hot head.

"Blaine stop it, they are hot!" Lilly said smiling. I sighed, wow. Alyssa gave them a lustful look too. Lastly McKenzie just stood there looking at them, I couldn't tell what was going through her head. She seemed lost in them. That gets another wow.

"Guys you look so stupid, like little lustful puppies that want to fuck something." I giggled as they all looked at me. I just kept laughing. Their glared kept me from falling to the ground and laughing at them.

"Stop it Blaine, you are making us look bad." Alyssa said as she kept a smile plastered on her face. The boys, all 6 of them, walked into the park looking at a map.

"No you guys are doing a perfect job of that by yourself." I laughed as my eyes went back to the boys. They looked around like they were lost, then one of them looked our way. He smiled, looking at the other boys looked at us. I turned my head down.

"They are looking our way look natural." Jackie hissed as she took out her phone and began to text Alyssa. Alyssa also took out her phone and sat on the phone. They looked so natural, oddly. Lilly and McKenzie began to talk. Now it was my turn. I looked up at the sky watching as the clouds moved, nothing much.

"Hey, ummmm excuse me?" I looked down from the sky to see the 6 guys in front of us. They were all circled around a map looking at us.

"Yah." Lilly said standing at my side. I looked around myself and everyone was around me {friends}.

"Do all know this place, right?" The boy with black and red hair asked. I nodded my head.

"Okay do you know where the entrance of Hell is?" He asked so nonchalantly. I looked at him, wow. Wow.........

"Yah I know where it is.' I said, I was about to be an ass. Though it was going to be funny.

"Okay well you go down park avenue then you take a left at Sleepy Hollow lane, then you go till you hit the field of no return, till you reach the mountains of the boogie man. Then you are there." I said smiling innocently. The boys looked at the map, then they began to talk to each other.

"I knew it was park avenue, idiot!" The boy with blonde hair said to someone.

"Don't yell at me!" The boy with plain black hair hissed as he glared the boy with blonde hair. Are they for real?

"Umm excuse me, you know that was a joke........." Alyssa said, I looked at all my friends they looked confused. I was too.

"Idiot!" The boy with black and red hair spat as he smacked the blonde hair boy.

"Do you guys seriously know where the gates of hell are?" The blonde boy whimpered out as he smiled. I looked at them, wow......

"Hello, Hell is where you go after you die idiots." Jackie said.

"No, no my dad invited my friends and I down there for the summer." The boy with black and red hair said as if it was natural and no weird.

"Your dad?" Lilly uttered as she frowned.

"Yah, he's a demon.....come on." The boy said shrugging.

"Wait what?!" I said loudly, confused.

"Yah, my dad is a demon." The boy said.

"My dad is the wolf man." The boy with blonde hair said.

"My dad is frank stein." A boy with green and purple highlights said.

"My dad is Dracula."A boy with plain black hair and blue eyes said.

"My dad is an angel." The last boy with black hair and piercings on his face said.

"Wait what!?" My friends and I yelled.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Told you it was a bit different.

Kind of Halloween-ish, it would be a perfect Halloween story!

That's what this is, a Halloween story!! :D

So what do you think????? I would love to know!!

Okay well here you all go another chapter of Spaghetti!

I might post soon!