Love at First Sight?!?!(8 part 3)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

"Just wait and see." Jared said as he began to led me well somewhere. I was a little scared but I just was happy to be with Jared alone.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Quick shout out to a wonderful writer on here who has an interesting story that isn't as cliché as this one. It's LiveLaughLoveForLife. She is writing an amazing story called The Assassin's Story that some people including myself have fallen in love with. It is a Watty Awards story & it is brilliant. Some of her characters so far are Archer (Black Death) Isabelle, & Sir Tybalt. Well I better let you go so after you read this chapter you can check out Kathleen's (LiveLaughLoveForLife) story.]

~Abi's P.O.V~

Jared took my hand as we walked through the dark. No one else was out on campus it was just us. Finally after quiet walking we arrived in a parking lot. Jared led me up to parked Red Jeep Wrangler. He let go of my hand and got into the car.

"Coming Abi?" Jared asked. I nodded my head as I ran to the passenger side. I slide in as Jared started the car.

"So are you going to tell me where we are going at such a late hour." I asked Jared. He laughed.

"It's a surprise." Jared said as he backed out of the driveway.

"I don't like surprises." I said as I crossed my arms yet I still held a smile on my face. Jared laughed.

"Don't worry this is a good surprise." Jared said he began to drive away from the college of into town.

"It better be." I said as I smiled. Jared just shook his head as he turned on the radio. The song A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me." We kept driving as the song played throughout the car. But right as the song ended Jared pulled into another empty parking lot (Okay calm down everyone, it's not what you think). Jared hopped out of the car and I did the same thing. We meet at the hood.

"Where are we?" I asked as he took my hand.

"This Mall." Jared said his voice full of sarcasm. I just rolled my eyes still smiling.

"Just trust me Abi." Jared said. I let out a sigh as I nodded my head. Jared began to led me from the car towards a pond, or well it looked like a pond. There was a large tree that was pretty close to us, but in the distance it looked like a huge forest spanned out. I smiled as Jared led me under the tree. He sat down and I just sat down next to him.

"This place is beautiful." I said as I looked at how the dark made this place so pretty.

"Wait it's about to get prettier." Jared said. Suddenly some lights turned on and a sculpture appeared in the middle of the pond. It was amazing to say the least!

"Oh my god it's beautiful!" I said as I brought my knees up to my chest. I could feel Jared hand go around my back bringing me closer to him. I allowed this freely. So now I was leaning against him as we looked at the lights.

"Charles showed me this place a long time ago, well last year. I wanted to show it to you." Jared explained as I smiled.

"Thank you." I said. I looked at him as he looked at me. Jared is so amazing! We sat there for a second when a question rang in my mind.

"I hope you don't think this odd but...." I stuttered out.

"Just tell me Abi." Jared said as his eyes captured mine. Not helping!

'Ask him you damn fool!'

'Oh hello mind.'

'Ask him then do him already!'

'No!'

'Yes!'

'Not helping.'

'I don't care!'

"Well I better answer him.'

'Say Come with me to my parents house and do me!'

'No.'

'Okay whatever.'

'I win.'

I took a deep breath then I closed my eyes.

"I was hoping maybe you wanted to come with me to my parents house!" I stuttered out keeping my eyes closed waiting for his response.

"Abi I would love to....." Jared said.

"If it's all right with your parents." Jared said the end. I opened my eyes.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded his head. Suddenly both of his hands wrapped around me. It was so comforting.

"Thank you." Jared whispered out. I smiled. Suddenly my eyes began to get droopy a bit. I wanted to do one last thing. I turned my face to Jared then I quickly gave him a kiss on his lips. Then I turned right back around. I could just hear his laughing as I drifted off to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another part to chapter 8!

Next thing I post of Love will be chapter 9

So well hope you like it.

I know I did

<3 Emmie