Love at First Sight?!?! (Epilogue)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

"I Love you too." I replied as his lips meet mine.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Well here it is the end to Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that. Wow the end already, it all goes by so fast! Sadness! Okay well I better stop going on, and let you get to the story! Bye bye check you all tomorrow when I post the new one! I Lost My Virginity?!?! Wait, What? Going to be SWEET! Bye bye Emmie]

~Abi's P.O.V~

Jared held my hand as we walked off, the sun was blazing above us. Tomorrow Jared would be graduating and I still had a year to go but we were celebrating in a way. We had two leaders of Coke and ourselves as the sun began to set. We were in the same place we had been oh so long ago where the lake and that tree were remember? Well I do. We walked up by the tree then we sat down against it watching the sun set. Jared handed me one of the cokes.

"Too Us." He said as he popped the lid off. I did the same.

"To Us." We both said as he hit our glasses together. We both took a sip as the sun began to set a perfect end to a soon to be end. Jared and I love each other but I still have no idea how we will stay together after he graduates. Jared put his arm around me and I leaned back leaning my head against his. Everything at this moment was perfect, oh so perfect.

"I wish this moment could last forever." I said as I took another sip of my coke. Jared just nodded his head and let out a sigh. This is a magical moment. A wonderful moment. One of the best moments of my life well so far.

"A lovely moment, just us. Happy healthy and here." Jared murmured as the sun was almost gone. I sighed.

"Here let's stand up." Jared said as he we both stood up.

"Why?" I asked as I smiled. He laughed as his eyes sparkled.

"It seems like a good idea." He said as his hand went from around me back to where it started holding my hand. I leaned against him the sun was just about to set.

"I love you." I whispered. Jared smiled.

"I love you too." He replied as he let go of my hand. He took a step away from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I was about to take a step towards him.

"Wait one seconds." He said as he turned back around to me. Suddenly he keeled down and brought out a small red velvet box.

'Abigail Rose Miller, will you marry me?" Jared asked as he opened the ring box revealing a beautiful ring, it was all silver and it had a nice medium sized diamond in the middle of the band. It was so beautiful. I couldn't believe it!

"Of course." I said. Jared put the ring on me. It glistened on my finger. Jared stood up and I jumped into his arms.

"I love you so much!" Jared said.

"I love you." I said right back as he began to kiss me.

Abi Miller well soon to be Tyler signing you out. But first let's tell you what happened, well what became of all the other people.

Cara and Charles moved in together right after college then got married. Now they live in Florida with 5 kids and two dogs.

Sam and Dylan began to date more after college. 1 year later then are married and Sam is pregnant, they moved to Chicago. Their son is now a Governor of the state of New York.

Gwen ended up with Patrick after a while. Now they live in Texas with Patrick's sister Amy who is a little crazy. Though Gwen & Patrick are happy.

Bailey married a man named Ross; they at the moment live in California with their adopted kids Alex and Diana. They might be moving to Europe soon.

Kacey and Whitney are now famous director who also live in California, they are know as the Film Twins. They have made 4 movies that have own Oscars & Emmys.

Madison & Kelly both live together in a trailer park, they are both broke and boy less. Well serves them right for.....well you know.

My Parents live happily till the day my dad died of Cancer two years later my mom died of a stroke. My dad died at age 99 and my mom at age 101. Both lived long enough to see their grand kids.

Ryan lived in New York for a while then he meet a nice girl named Tami, they both moved to Colorado right next to my parents and had two kids Jamie & Walter.

Lastly Jared and I. Well after I finished College we moved to New York ourselves. I had three darling children Oliver, Katie, and Tulip. We are living out the rest of our lives happy. For happiness is the key to life. Abi Tyler happy, healthy, in love, and alive. In the words of great writers The End.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well this story was so much fun to write

Oh to the next one, that one is going to be pretty long

So yah, the first chapter of that will be out tomorrow.

I can post a lot when I am at my dad's house so yah a lot of Stories will be posted

So well thank you for joining me it was fun

Hope you check out the new story tomorrow

<3 you all!

~***Emmie***~