Chapter 10 - Her paws

So We were eating Halloween Candy when SHE came……

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*  

Drake and I just got home. I walked in, bags in hand, happy as can be. Drake and I had the rest of the day together! Whoopee! I began to go upstairs, Drake following along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped onto my bed as Drake just sat down quietly. I was looking at all the new shit I got. Drake kept sitting quietly……..okay this is odd.

“What’s wrong Drake?” I asked him as I jumped down next to him. He smiled as he glanced up at me and stayed quiet.

“Come on tell me.” I said as I smiled at him.  Again nothing……..

‘Dammit Drake tell me what wrong!” I practically yelled as I took my hands and turned his head towards me. He took a big gulp then he took my hands and moved them from my face. I sighed. What the Hell is eating him up now? I groaned as he took a deep breath.

“Blaine…….do you still want me?” Drake asked as he leaned forward, away from me…….wtf?

“Why the Hell would you ask such a stupid question?” I asked as I leaned against my wall. Mr. sadness needs to explain himself, like now!

“I saw how you looked at McKenzie’s friend, it’s not that hard to figure out…….”Drake began a hard frown on his face. I crossed his arms. Wtf!? Me and Ashton, I’m sorry no.

“You should talk.” I hissed as I brought my legs up to my chest. Drake paused for a second then he turned back to me, he looked so confused. What a little liar.

“What are YOU talking about?” He asked, clearly annoyed. As if I was the one with her, the demon a few houses down. The boy trap, the little bitch!

“I saw your text this morning. Little Scarlet can’t keep her paws off you. She broke you, and I picked you back up. Now she has to take you away from me?” I yelled as I leaned my head against the wall.

“Oh I didn’t know that you owned me now.” Drake harshly muttered as he stood up. I glared at him. Excuse me? Who the Hell does he think he is? The Queen of England? Fuck no.

“Well I didn’t know that my boyfriend could just cheat on me with his ex!” I yelled as I stood up. So he was a bit taller than me, but that wasn’t going to stop me! Hell no!

“Just leave, get the Fuck out of my house!” I yelled at him. He looked at me…..hurt. He brought up his hand and was about to stroke my face but I slapped it away. I glared right back up at his face.

“Leave now.” I hissed. Then he was gone and I was alone……again. Great Blaine, Great.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Yes it was very short, and evil :) I love to make my characters suffer }:)

So my question today is what is one funny story you have? Here’s mine.

Yesterday I was showing my friend Michael –who is a boy- the Hurricane music video. In the middle of it he turns to me and say ‘This is nothing to the porn I watch.” I slapped him as hard as I could. Mostly because 1 my other friends –A & S- were sitting behind me. Then my other friend –B- started laughing and said ‘Wow Michael. Cause you know everyone wanted to hear you say that.” –We were on a bus and he yelled that-. My friends are so special.

Okay well that’s about it. I’m going to be pretty busy before another chappy comes out. Working on Wattpad High. Oh and CHECK IT OUT! IT’S @Watty_High’s account. My characters are wild (Zane) and sweet (Chase) Yah I only write boy characters. No Love today, cause I know you are all pissed.

~Emmie