Epilogue!

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{___Epilogue___}

-V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^-

~5 ½ years later, somewhere in the Colorado Mountains~

-^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V-

~Gabby's P.O.V~

"Mommy!" I looked down to see little Ryan at my feet. His blonde hair just like his father's then his light hazel eyes like mine; I can't believe he is only 4. I smiled as I picked him up and set him on my lap.

"Gabby I still can't believe how fast little Ryan is growing." Stephanie said as he gawked at Ryan. Stephanie was one of my new friends. She had short blond hair and light grey eyes. There was also Martha, Aisha, Jacquelyn, Rachael, Valeria, & Francesca. They have the best of friends since Andrew and I had moved here. Actually right now we were having a party with all our neighbors and friends.

"He is darling." Aisha said as her 2 sons ran up to me; Conner and Aaron. They were twins and they looked exactly like Aisha black hair and dark blue eyes.

"Ryan come play!" They yelled. Ryan jumped off of my lap and ran off with them. Off towards the swing set or the pool. I smiled. Suddenly there was a lot of yelling, from inside.

"Someone must have won the game." Rachael said as she laughed. Andrew walked out of the house with Abigail in his hands. Abigail had my red hair and Andrew's green eyes, and she was only one.

"Gab, someone wants you." Andrew said as he leaned down and handed me Abi (Abigail's nickname). I laughed.

"Are you sure she is the only one who wants me?" I asked. Andrew chuckled as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Then we walked back into our house yelling happily about the game. Our wonderful new house that we got about 3 years ago when we moved to Colorado. Right after the move we made good friends and Andrew got a really good job being a dean of a college, I still have no idea how his dad got him that job.

"So when we getting those burgers and hotdogs?" Valeria asked as she played with Abi's feet.

"Hopefully soon." I said as I kissed Abi's head. She began to laugh. Just then all the men retreated out of the house and came outside. Andrew went to the grill to well grill some burgers and hotdogs. Cameron who actually moved after us and is now married to Aisha started a game of basket ball with some of the other dads, some sat on lawn chairs and watched the sunset as the sipped down beer. Which was even better, we lived in a neighborhood that on 2 sides was surrounded by a view of mountains and no houses; we were on one of those sides. So it was our backyard to the mountains.

"This is a fantastic 4th of July Party, Gabby!" Francesca said as her husband handed her a beer. I smiled, it was an awesome party.

"So are you and Andrew going to have another one?" Martha asked, someone is trying to get caught up in the local gossip.

"I have no idea; I think we are just going to stay where we are." I said as I leaned back, Abi rested her head on my light purple tank top.

"Well Ben and I have tried." Martha whispered out as she smiled.

"You dog, so any results yet?" Stephanie asked as she lightly elbowed me. I rolled my eyes as I looked at her.

"Well yes, I'm pregnant!" Martha said as she was about to open a beer. I grabbed the beer from her hands.

"Well you won't be needing this then." I said as I laughed. Martha grumbled as she leaned back in the chair. The sun was sinking faster and faster. I handed the beer to Jacquelyn.