Chapter 22

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

Tomorrow is the wedding, tomorrow I will become Mrs. Gabby Miller.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes, oh god today is the wedding! I think I am going to be sick. I looked next to me and Andrew wasn't there, the parents probably called and said he isn't supposed to see the bride the day of the wedding. I stood up and I walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and empty. Shit. I was a little hopeful. Well I better get ready a least a little bit. I stripped out of my clothes and I got into the cold shower. If Andrew leaves me at the altar I will kick his ass. Wait why am I thinking of that? I'm going to get cold feet, great. After the shower I changed into a short dress, I left my hair down, and I didn't put on any makeup. All I truly had to bring was myself and the shoes. I slide on the white high heed sandals, they were very pretty. Then I went out to my truck and I drove to my parent's house. Right when I got there I knew today was going to be Hell.

"Gabby there you are, come on!" My mom yelled as she grabbed me and basically threw me into the back of my truck. Mrs. Miller got into driver's seat and my mom in the passenger seat. Then Mrs. Miller drove like a maniac down the road towards the church I swear we almost crashed about 10 times. I almost fucking die because of her! Then when we go to the church they both dragged me in, right to the exact place where a bride is supposed to get ready. Right when we got in there I wish that this would end.

"So Mary what should we start with hair, makeup, dress?" My mom asked Mrs. Miller. They both stood there as I stood on a podium like a piece of art in a museum. This is stupid! Fucking Stupid!

"Let's do hair, dress, and then makeup." Mrs. Miller said as my mom nodded her head. I am going to hate this, all of this shit I am being put through. I wonder what Andrew is doing?

~Andrew's P.O.V~

Wow this is fun. I am getting a suit while the old men are debating over whish tie I bow I should have and what flower. This is idiotic! I mean come on this should be very simple, for god's sake.

"Here Andrew." Mr. Hunter said as he handed me a crème colored bow and a crème colored flower.

"Let's go get your shoes." My dad said talking to me as if I was 7. They began to walk while I followed them bored as Hell. Finally we got to the shoe section. I sat down on one of the chairs as the two old men looked for shoes. That's when one of the girls who works at the store came up to me. She had black hair and light green eyes. First she was going to help the old men find some shoes but they scared her off when they growled.

"I'm sorry about them." I apologized to her as I rubbed my neck. She smiled at me.

"Don't worry.....so what's the occasion?" She asked me as she sat down next to me. I looked up at her then I laughed. She is so not going to believe me.

"I'm in an Arranged Marriage." I said as I began to laugh more. She looked so confused.

"Arranged Marriage, I didn't think those exist anymore." She said as she looked over at the old men.

"Neither did I and the girl I'm marring." I said as I thought of the night all this shit started. Wow, what a night.

"But then something happened and we just clicked." I explained as I thought of that night, well there went that.