Chapter 8 {part 1} CAKE!!!

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Time for the shout outs!!

/* First one goes to gigi2sparkle she has an amazing story called DRAMALAND!! And so the plot thickens, no just kidding :)

/* Second one goes to LisaRoseSterling has also an amazing story called Wait What Was Her Name!

<3 also this chapter is dedicated to LisaRoseSterling :)

_______________________________

*Recap*

I turned off the heat quickly then I took off running. Oh shit again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sprinted into the family room, trying not to slide on the nice polished wood floor. I Tokyo drifted it then I ran up stairs. Drake who was right behind me slide and fell flat on his face. I couldn't help but laugh as I ran up the stairs. Drake jumped off the floor, his face was red!! I ran up into my room and under the bed. Now I know my bed doesn't have goop under it. I rolled under remaining silent.

"Blaine!" I could hear Drake yell as I closed my eyes. My covers were hiding me a little, but I could see something. I watched as I saw some feet walking into my room. OH SHIT!! I waited till the feet were on the other side of my bed then I quickly slide out and jumped up.

"No you DON'T!" I could hear Drake yell, as suddenly someone grabbed my arms. Oh god!! Reflexes. I swung my feet back, hitting something.

"OWWWWWWWWWWW!" Drake yelled as he let go of me and fell to the floor, well I guess I hit him in the balls! Hahahahahaha!! I sprinted down stairs and hide behind the couch as I laughed. Oh god that was priceless!! Sooo Funny!! Maybe even too funny!!

"God Dammit Blaine!!" I could hear yell as heavy footsteps ran down the stairs. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. Though easier said than done. I snickered. Oh lord!

"Ha-ha!' I busted out as I jumped up and ran out of the house outside. I lived in a nice big neighbor hood and we had a huge yard with a pool and everything. It was awesome. I ran towards one place and one place only, right next to the pool where the hose was. I ran and slide on the ground hose which was a little wet to the hose. I grabbed the hose with one hand and with the other I turned the hose. Then right when Drake rounded the house I shot the water at him. He fell on his ass and I sprayed him.

"HEY STOP IT!" He yelled as he held up his hands I just kept laughing. After a few more pleas from Drake I stopped, though I still held the hose tight.

"If you stop chasing after me, I'll stop spraying you." I bargained as I smiled at him. He got off of the ground he was soaked. I just laughed. This might actually be a fun month, for me.

"Okay Okay I will!' Drake promised as he stood there, he looked pissed.

"Don't be sad Emo boy." I laughed as I set down the hose and walked pasted him. He just followed me grumbling a lot. This had been an awesome day.

"Here I will be nice for the rest of the day if....." Drake began. I turned around really wanting to hear this deal. He just smiled at me keeping his month shut. I stopped walking and glared at him.

"If what?" I asked. Drake laughed.

"Make cake." He said simply. Wow, what a dude. Food, wow.

"Okay deal." I said as I held out my hand to him. His eyebrows furred together.

"Shake my hand idiot." I said.

"Ohhhh!" He said nodding his head then shaking my hand. I just rolled my eyes. I turned back around and walked into the house. Drake had dried a bit, I'll clean up any mess he makes later. I'm not in the mood.

"How about you make cake right now." Drake suggested as we walked into the kitchen There was an odd secant in the air. What the? THE BURGERS!?!

"Oh shit!" I yelled as I ran to the stove. The burgers were black crisps. I sighed as I grabbed the spatula and peeled them off of the pan. I put the burgers in the garbage and I put the pan in the sink.

"You want your cake now, wash this." I said to drake as I brought out the cake mix. He groaned as he began to clean the pan.

______________________

⊙ω⊙ Drake's P.O.V ⊙ω⊙

I began to 'try' to scrub the pan. I really wanted some cake though. :/ As I scrubbed Blaine was putting the cake mix together.

" Forgive me I'm trying to find my calling I'm calling at nine. I don't mean to be a bother but have you seen this girl. She's been running though my dreams and it's driving me crazy it seems. I'm going to ask her to marry me.."She sang quietly but my ears still could catch onto the sound of her voice. It was very pretty to say the least.. I knew this song. My friend Andaly Rose LaFanu (LisaRoseSterling), who is a witch, used to sing this song a lot. It was the song Remembering Sunday by All Time Low. I smiled. I should give her a ring soon.

"neighbor said she moved away funny now it rained all day." She sang as she took out the blender and put the mix in. She kept singing quietly, I'm not sure if she knew I heard her not. It was kind of funny. She stopped as she put the cake into the blender, though I thought I could hear her faintly hum the song. The sound of the blender rang in my ears as I turned my attention back to the pan. With that I realized I had been scrubbing my hand, wow Drake wow. The blender stopped as she put the cake mix into 2 bowls. That's a lot of cake mix! YES! She didn't keep singing.

"So what's next Blaine." I spoke, keeping my laughter within myself. She growled. I laughed, I am such a dick. But I don't care.

"Just keep your mouth shut Drake." She yelled as she put one of the pans into the oven. Wow she's already done with one. I still hadn't finished scrubbing.......I looked back down and I had been scrubbing my hand AGAIN! Grrrrr!

"Hahaha loser!" She laughed. I let the pan fall into the sink as a good idea came to my mind.

_______________________________

ッ Blaine's P.O.V ✯

"Hahaha Loser!" I laughed as I closed my eyes. Drake had been scrubbing his hand! I had already finished one cake. Suddenly something wet was on my face. I stopped laughing and opened my eyes. Drake was laughing now. I put my hands to my face and I felt something wet. I brought my hand out. Cake Batter!

"Thanks." I said as I put my hand into the cake batter and flung it at Drake. It got all over his hair. He stopped laughing, his face was in a big O. Suddenly more cake was being thrown around. I was covered in it and so was Drake. There was some on the walls and other crap but not a lot. Mostly on us.

"Blah!" I yelled as I pulled some of the cake from my hair and flung it at Drake. It his him straight in the face.

"Hahahahahah!!"

"Blaine we're home!" My parents called as the door opened.

"What the Hell happened??" My dad asked sounding very mad. My parents looked so mad. Erik just stood at their side smiling. Then he mouthed.

'You're going to get it.' Oh Damn this!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hola!

Yes, I suck at Spanish. Really.

Anyway this is the new chappy :)

Thank you everyone who wished me a happy Birthday yesterday.

It means a lot.

Oh and before you leave, I have a question to ask....(Now I am going to try to do this with every other chapter starting now)

Have you had your first kiss?? If No, have you dated yet??

(My answer) I have actually have not had my first kiss yet, nor boyfriend. Though I have been asked out once. But it really doesn't bother me.

I must be off

ღ you guys

!Emmie!