I was going to jump in when she used her elbow to jab the shank in his chest and he fell back. She kept him pinned down and quickly took his knife from him and pointed it to the crowd while he groaned in pain. Damn impressive, I must agree.

"Three questions- [1] Where am I? [2] Why can't I remember anything? [3] Who is in charge?" She looked at the crowd, the knife still raised.

Alby moved forward, "Ok greeni-"

"NO. No one come near me or I would use the knife. Got it?" You ever heard people saying 'She could hit me with a shovel and I will thank her'? Yeah that is what I was feeling right now. She could have literally stabbed me and I would have taken it as a blessing.

"Alright" Alby carefully took some steps back.

"Now answer" She looked at the gladers.

"To answer your questions, you are in the glade love." Newt answered.

"You would eventually remember your name, so don't worry and I am the one in charge here. Name's Alby." Alby continued.

"Alright. Now someone show me around the- whatever you just called it."

"It's called the glade" I rolled my eyes. "And that's Alby's line." I said, smirking at her.

"And you are?" She raised her eyebrows at me, knife still in position.

"Minho at your service." I gave her a fake bow, "Come on, lemme show you 'round. Considering, you won't murder me." I chuckled.

"No promises." She smirked. This is going to be epic. [I can just imagine the gladers looking at them with confused expression rn :D]

THOMAS:

*Thomas's POV*
I entered the glade supporting an unconscious Minho. He was seriously injured. "HELP! I NEED THE MED JACKS!" I shouted at top of my lungs.

Newt, [y/n] and Alby came running towards us. [y/n] gasped at the horrific site in front of her, "What happened to him?"

I set Minho on the ground, "Griever..." I took a deep breath, "It came outta nowhere and attacked us." That was all I could say.

"In the middle of the day?" Alby inquired.

"We can talk about that later, we need the bloody med jacks. Alby go grab them." Newt instructed as Alby started running towards the med-jack hut.

"No, he is losing a lot of blood." [y/n] muttered under her breath as she shook her head when Alby left for the med-jack hut, "ummm... Thomas give me your water bottle and take off your shirt." She mumbled loud enough for us to hear.

"Wh- what?!" My shirt?

"DO it. We don't have much time!" She looked at my face desperately.

"JUST BLOODY DO IT TOMMY!" Newt piped up.

I gave her my water bottle and took off my shirt and handed it to her. She immediately soaked my t-shirt and applied it at Minho's wound, "Newt, keep applying pressure here." She said as she stood up to wash her bloody, literally bloody, hands.

"Alright love." Newt kneeled beside Minho. 2 minutes later, Jeff and Clint came racing towards us.

Jeff was panting hard, "Oh, who did that?" He pointed towards the cloth.

"I did. Sorry, he was losing a lot of blood." [y/n] replied shyly while looking at the ground.

"Good thinking, you saved him. Newt and Alby, help us take him to the med jack hut." Clint instructed.

"Alright." Newt and Alby picked Minho up and helped him to the med jack hut.

"Sorry about asking for your shirt." She didn't look me in the eye.

"What are you sorry about? What you did was awesome! I am proud of you." She blushed as I left to see Minho. Why didn't I take any interest in this greenie before?

GALLY:
*Gally's POV*

"Oh shit." I cursed out loud. I had accidentally hit my finger with the hammer instead of the nail. It was not a very big injury but looks like I gotta go to the med-jack hut.

I started walking towards the hut.

** IN the med-jack hut**

"Hey, Clint, Jeff?" I called out for the medjacks as I entered the shack.

"They're not here." A voice answered back, it was the greenie- [y/n] - as far as I remembered, she didn't talk much. She was stocking the cabinet with some supplies when she turned around to look at me to ask, "What happened?"

"Umm... I kinda hammered my finger instead of a nail, but it's alright, I can come back later when Clint or Jeff is here." I turned around to leave.

"Why?"

"Huh?" I stopped in my tracks and looked back at where she was standing.

"Why would you come back later? I mean, I am a medjack too. I can help you. You don't trust me?" She gave me a small smile at the last sentence.

"N- no, it's not like that. It's just that you are a girl, so.."

"What does that have to do with anything? Come sit here, let me help you." She motioned towards the bed next to me.

"Are you sure? Won't you like freak out on seeing blood or anything?"

"Are you serious? Come here, medjack's orders." She gave me a hard glare.

"Okay, if you insist." I walked towards her and sat on the bed next to her.

She took my hand in hers when I asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"You do realize that I can literally cut your fingers off if you ask any other stupid question, right?" That was the cue for me to shut up.

She tended to my wound and that was when I finally noticed how beautiful she was. She had [y/h/c] hair and gorgeous [y/e/c] eyes. Over all, saying that she was beautiful would be an understatement.

After 5 minutes she said, "All done."

I didn't realize that I was still looking at her and only came to my senses when she snapped her fingers in front of my face, "Hey, earth to eyebrows?"

"Huh? Yes." I jerked awake from my trance. "Sorry, I was umm... kinda distracted."

"It's fine. I have that effect on people." She laughed.

"Thanks greenie." I started walking towards the gate when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's [y/n]. So call me [y/n] or nothing." She said in a stern tone even though she was smiling.

"Alright. See you later 'nothing'." I smirked as I walked out. I could hear her saying something like an offended 'hey!'

--------------------------------------------------

Maze Runner Imagines And Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें