Chapter 29

Zamara Boa

     "It's nice to see you again, Miss Hancock." I looked at the person who's smiling widely at me.

     "Not same as yours, Miss Sanchez." Walang gana kong sagot dito.

I know that she's flirting with me. Ilang beses lang naman kaming nagkita sa isang business conference pero para na siyang linta, dikit ng dikit sa akin. She was become my stalker for almost a month. She's always sending me flowers, chocolates and even a love letter. But all of those things that she gave me, I threw it in the trash can.

     "Ang init naman ng ulo mo, umagang-umaga."

She came closer to me. Hindi ako gumalaw sa kinauupuan ko. I don't care about her presence. I'm used to it anyway. Pero hindi ko inaasahan na hahawakan niya ako kaya tumaas ang balahibo ko nung himasin niya ang braso ko. And that gives me a reason to hate her. Damn! Nakakakilabot siya. Ang ayaw ko sa lahat ang hinahawakan ako ng iba.

     "Stop doing that, Sanchez." I spoke so low but coldly.

     "Why Zamara, don't you like it?" She asked me flirtatiously.

She whispered in my ears. Napalayo ako bigla sa kanya. I looked at her with anger flashed in my eyes. I'm mad. Who was she to dare touch me? Damn this woman!

     "Stop flirting with me, Sanchez because I don't have time with you. I'm here to attend a meeting, not to flirt with you. So back off."

I walked away from her baka hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili kong masaktan siya. And I don't want to happen that inside of Mr. Alexander's territory. Ayaw kong mapahiya sa harap niya.

I glanced quickly at my watch. I still have twenty minutes to go around in this building. I've been one of a shareholders in M&A Corporation just last year. I already met the head of M&A Corp, which is Mr. Raymond Alexander.

He's the uncle of Robin. It wasn't a coincidence that I have a share in this company. I really want to be part of M&A Corp. because I want to see her again. Pero isang taon na ang nakakalipas at wala pa rin akong nakikitang Robin, kahit ni anino niya sa building na 'to. But I didn't pulled out my shares in this company because it's nice to be part of M&A Corporation. Maganda maging ka-business partner ang M&A Corp. especially that they are the second largest companies in the world.

Who wouldn't believed that Robin is not just a simple woman whom a good older sister in her three siblings, an owner of a famous restaurant and a student whom always perfect in her exam. But a multi-billionaire. A heiress of M&A Corporation. Or let's say that it's more than what I thought. Who knows?

But for me, she's still the woman that I loved the most. The woman that I lost. The woman that I still loved until now. The woman that I've been waiting for to come back in my life.

     "Miss Hancock."

Bumaling ang tingin ko sa taong tumawag sa akin. I saw Mr. Cruz walking towards me.

      "What do you want from me Mr. Cruz?" I asked.

      "Miss Hancock, you can't attend a meeting here. You have to go---"

I didn't let finished his words.

      "My team know what I expect of them. They can do without me for a few days, and I'll keep in touch. If that's what you worried about, Mr. Cruz." I said frankly.

He was silent for a moment. He's a head of my team but he has no confidence in his team na ako mismo ang nagbuo nun.

     "But Miss--"