IWAHY 70

read at your own risk. if you're minor, get out!! lol. but I mean it. 

no screenshot of this chapter anywhere, please.

- - - - - - - - ✌🏻 - - - - - - - -

"Gahhhd! You're so big!!" Bea groaned as she groped the erection that was pressed into her thigh.

She wasn't over reacting. He was really big.. her biggest would be so far.

He ignored her. He kissed her, instead.. in her mouth, her jaw, her ears, her neck and everywhere that his mouth could reach with his position. His bulk engulfed her.

She was considered tall and maybe big normally for a Filipina girl as she's almost six-foot tall. But the man hovering over her frame was really huge.

His hands went to her bossom and pressed her lower body to his.. as if him hovering over her wasn't enough already.

She grabbed his hair and pulled his face to hers. She didn't know where she got her confidence.

Probably the way he looked at her.. as if he was a hyena and she was its prey.. ready to be pounced anytime.

Or probably the way he held her body.. legs settled on her both sides while his hands were kneading her bo0bs without mercy. He has tacked down her body on the bed.. as if she would ever want to leave.

In fact, it never crossed her mind. Never.

His hands then went to the end of her knitted sleeveless top and pushed its way under her top, going towards her breasts. Her top would've been torn already by his big arms as it stretched fully. Thankfully, knitted tops are thick. 

His fingers were rough against her sensitive buds. But she didn't care. It actually made her wet more than she already did.

He pushed her top and bra up until they were above her breasts, and then he moved away from  her, separating his lips from her.

She groaned in frustration. He kissed her so good enough to bring her to the edge. She suddenly felt her lips empty without his on hers.

But the emptiness was suddenly replaced by tingling sensation the moment she felt him sucked her nipple. He pinched it. He nibbled it. His mouth and tongue and his fingers never left any of her nips unattended.

Bea groaned in arousal. The only thing she was left to do was to grip the bedsheet while she howled in ecstasy.

The man would be the death of her.. and she would gladly offer her life as long as she would die under him.

"F*ck I want you inside me already." She sighed in frustration. She badly needed him inside her.

But just like earlier, he ignored her.

He continuously sucked on her, bit her and kneaded her until finally he decided to break off from it. He left her lying on the bed while he sat.

Bea thought that finally, he would take off his clothes. But he didn't. Instead, he knelt between her legs and then pushed them up together before placing them to each his shoulder. He hovered over her and then reached for her slacks's zipper and unfastened it. He didn't waste time and removed her pants and lace thong altogether in one swift move.

She was exposed from her breasts down to her toes. But she didn't care. She was drooling over what's under the dent noticeably formed in his pants.