IWAHY 44

"God Thirdy! You're dripping wet." Bea quickly let Thirdy in. She grabbed the paper bag he was carrying. "Go inside the bathroom. I'll give you something to wear."

Thirdy darted towards the comfort room next to the kitchen.

"Daddy! Is that you?" Bella shouted from the room.

Bea walked towards the room when she bumped into a running Bella.

"Is that my daddy?"

"Yes. And he's gonna take a bath first. So sit down missy."

Bea walked into the room to get towel and clothes for Thirdy. It took her awhile digging her old pile of clothes. Bea went out and found her daughter kneeling at the bathroom door.

"Where are we going daddy?" Bea heard Bella asking, her face shoved into the closed bathroom door.

"Bella what are you doing there? Get up." She commanded.

"I don't think we can go sweetie. It's raining hard outside." She heard Thirdy talking behind the bathroom door.

"Thirds your clothes." She knocked lightly.

The door was let ajar. Thirdy poked his head. She gave him the clothes and towel.

"Daddy are you done? Come here na." A swaying Bella was beside Bea. She was wearing her princess sleepwear.

"Not yet baby. A couple minutes more then I'll be out."

"Bella let's go. Help me in the kitchen." Bea turned around and headed towards the kitchen. Her daughter needs something else to do. Kung hindi, baka hindi matapos si Thirdy sa ginagawa.

"Okay mommy."

Minutes after, a smiling Thirdy went to the kitchen.

"Mommy that's your shirt." Bella exclaimed when she saw her daddy wearing the familiar shirt. Thirdy just raised his eyebrow, waiting for Bea.

"Actually, it's daddy's. He forgot to bring that at home."

Thirdy was smirking. He never thought that his old shirt was still kept. As far as he knew, this condo was rented by a couple after Bea left. And yet, here she is... staying again, in this same condo were they spent most of their free time in college. His old shirt that he thought was already disposed was kept through the years. Thirdy wondered how much of the past was guarded and how much had changed?

"Bakit ka ba kasi nagpakabasa?" Bea asked Thirdy while she's pouring hot champorado she cooked earlier in a bowl.

He sat in one of the chairs beside Bella. Bea gave him the bowl of champorado.

"I had to run from the mall to here."

"What??"

"Well I had to grab the opportunity. Guest parking space is first come, first serve basis. So I parked first before going to the mall to buy these." He took the paper meal box out of the paper bag.

"Bacon!! Are these all mine daddy?"

Thirdy and Bea couldn't help but laugh at their daughter. Bella had a really big appetite nowadays. Thanks to her vitamins.

"Won't you give some to mommy and daddy?"

"Hmmm. Okay. But can I have all the bacon? And pancakes?"

"No Ysabella. Eat your rice first. You can eat the pancakes later. It's a lot oh. Hindi yan mauubos." Bea had to use her bad cop voice.

"Are we going out daddy?"

"I don't think it's possible baby. It's raining hard outside eh."

"Why is it raining? Bagyo?"