IWAHY 10

"Bea can we talk?"

Bea was irritated. Tinaasan nya lang ng kilay ang lalaki sa harap nya.

"Bea please." He pleaded.

"What's there to talk Thirdy?"

"Ahmmm.. final paper?" He said tentatively.

"No. I don't have time to do that now. We're more than halfway done. After Christmas na natin pag-usapan yan." Tumalikod sya pagkatapos nya sabihin yun.

"Bea.."

Bea walked continuously. Thirdy was walking behind her until they were out in the parking lot.

"Bea." He grabbed her arm. She was meters away from her car. Ayaw na sana nya pansinin ang binata coz all she wanted to do right now is to punch his pleading face.

"What?!" Pasigaw nyang sagot.

"Talk to me please."

"Paulit-ulit ka eh. I don't want to talk about that d@mn paper so stop talking to me. And stop following me. Get lost."

She turned away and hurriedly went to the direction of her car.

"I shouldn't have done that."

That stopped her from walking. Did she hear it right? She slowly turned around and asked, "What did you just say?"

"We shouldn't have kissed." He said at once.

Tinitigan nya si Thirdy. Clenched fists. If only looks could kill, he would be dead by now.

"I'm sorry Bea. I shouldn't.."

"Stop. Don't. Just.. stop." She was lost for words. She has a lot of things to say but she didn't know what to say first. She really is mad. And mad Bea isn't good coz she is always prone to say things she would regret later on.

Tinalikuran nya si Thirdy. She needs to go. And good thing he didn't push it anymore.

She got in her car. But before she drove away, she stopped her car sa tapat ni Thirdy and said, "£uck you Ravena!" Then she flipped him off and drove away.

- - - - - - - - 🖤 - - - - - - - -

Buzz.

It was a Saturday.

Who could be visiting someone at this freakin' early in the morning? Bea mumbled to herself.

Bea was determined to ignore the door. She doesn't want to talk to anyone anyway.

Buzz.

But the continuous buzz of the doorbell was irritating her. It doesn't help her throbbing headache. She had too much to drink last night. She almost ended up having sex with Jigs, her constant friend. But a song ruined it.

They were already making out in his car when she heard Sunday Candy playing.

Funny how she didn't know that his playlist was on all throughtout.. not until that particular song played.

And it ruined her drive.

That song reminds her of Thirdy. It's the first song in his playlist kaya intro pa lang alam na alam na nya.

So she ended up walking away while Jigs was left angry at her. She still heard him cursing, telling how she was a tease. And they guy even swore that she never find her g-spot ever.

But she didn't care.

Though she was mad at Thirdy at nadamay pa yun song sa inis nya, she couldn't be more thankful to the song and that it played at the right moment. She promised herself to not do things that humiliate herself anymore. She won't do it anymore just because she wanted to forget. The next time she'll do it, she will because she feels it and not because she's angry at someone or at the situation. She may have a twisted brain but she's trying to love herself more. And that includes doing things that make her happy but at the same time, caring for herself.

Buzz.

Bea get up from her bed, went out of her room and opened the door.

"Leche! Aga-aga!" She said before she saw who it was.

"Breakfast?" And a fresh-from-bath looking Thirdy was at the door holding cups of coffee and paper bags from Burger King and Pancake House.

The aroma of the coffee and the smell of the food from the bags was making her hungry. It also didn't help that she could smell the perfume of this man in front. She didn't know which to devour first.. the food? Or the one holding it?

Nyeta. Galit nga pala ako. She thought to herself.

"Wala ka bang dining table sa bahay mo?" Angas nya tanong.

"Peace offering?" He said in a pleading voice.

"Hindi ako nasusuhulan. Pasok!" She ordered.

Thirdy walked in like he owns the place. He placed the bags and coffee in the dining table and got the food out of the brown bag. He also got the utensils from the drawer coz he knew Bea would avoid using plastic spoon and fork if she could so he didn't ask for the utensils when he grabbed the food. She really is a supporter of everything that involves protection of the environment. After, he put one cup of coffee in front of Bea who is now sitting in the opposite side. She's watching him in her squinting eyes.

"I'm sorry Bea."

"£uck you!"

"I know. I'm sorry but let me talk first please."

"Galingan mo kundi ibubuhos ko sa'yo ang kape ko."

"I'm not sorry that I kissed you." He heaved a deep sigh before continuing what he had to say. "But I'm sorry for leaving you like that. I'm so confused."

~tbc~

- - - - - - - - 🖤 - - - - - - - -

yun mga comments nyo.. chill! 😂 hindi tuloy ako mapakali sa pinapanood ko.. mga next year na ko dapat mag-update. 🙃 hindi pa kayo dapat mainis! sa ibang araw pa.. 😂