IWAHY 52

"Daddyyyy!! Why are you here?" Bella ran towards her daddy and jump-hugged him.

"Coz I heard my princess is here." As soon as Bella was in his arms, he peppered her with little kisses which made her giggle.

Bea pretended to be oblivious. Tinuloy lang nya kunyari ang ginagawa. She couldn't bear to watch this scene.. her collegues gazing at Thirdy and Bella in their own little bubble. It was like a scene in a movie.. at silang mag-ama ang bida... all eyes on them.

"Lola."

She could see Thirdy from her peripheral na nagmano sa Lola nya. This is too much, she was screaming in her head. She was thinking of all the possible ways to end this spectacle but she couldn't think of anything.

She couldn't do anything but to just let it all happen... them doing their normal Thirdy and Lola interaction in front of everyone.

And Bella being clingy to her daddy didn't help.

And she felt like everyone had adjusted easily but her. Her colleagues, from shock, are now watching them with amusement... and it irritated her. Actually her irritation was directed to only one person.. the man who was proudly entertaining questions from everyone in the room.

To be fair, nobody was asking him how it happened. They all seemed happy and acted as if they had accepted this new information.

Aliw na aling lang. She hissed to herself.

She was grateful na kahit malakas mang-alaska mga kasama nya, nobody was rude enough to ask about their situation.. kahit pa joke lang.

Finally, Lola bid everyone her goodbye.. the escape Bea wanted so badly.

"Ako na maghahatid kay Lola sa baba." Thirdy told her casually.

"Ako na!" She glared at him discreetly, hoping he got the hint.

"You're busy, ako na."

"Lola ko yan, ako na." Bea tried to keep her voice low. Nobody was asking but she knew everybody was watching their every move.

"Ha? Okay." As if he was lost to what was going on. She gave him the side-eye. But he only smiled and told her, "Weird mo."

Nagpaalam si Bea sa kanilang department head na sandaling bababa para ihatid ang kanyang lola.

"Saan ka pupunta?" Bea asked when she saw Thirdy rode the elevator with them. She thought he was going to his floor kaya dineadma nya ito nung sumunod sa kanila paglabas ng office nila.

"Makikihatid." He answered na para bang walang pakialam.

"Wag ka na nga. Ihahatid na namin ni Bella oh." She hissed at him. Kanina pa hindi nakikicooperate ang lalaki at naiinis na talaga sya.

"Bakit bawal? Ikaw ba ang ihahatid?" Pagkatapos bumaling si Thirdy kay Lola. "Okay lang ba makihatid ako sa baba Lola?"

The old woman just shrugged, smiling at him. He looked at Bea with a smug on his face.

"Mommy galit ka ba?" Bea almost forgot the girl holding her hand right hand.

"No." Maikling sagot nya. She knew what was coming.

"Bakit hindi pwede maghatid si daddy?"

"Kasi busy si daddy."

"No. Sabi nya I can go to his office after Lola left so hindi sya busy. Di ba daddy?"

"Yes. You're so smart anak. Mana ka talaga kay daddy."

Bea just kept quiet. Hahaba ang usapan na obviously hindi naman sya mananalo. At ayaw rin niya ipahalata ang disgusto. It will only spark up an argument with her daughter... endless questions.