IWAHY 9

@SelenophileMe 😂

..and DazTwoPoint0 on twitter, whoever you are here, Thank You. 😘

and to all the readers, i love reading all your comments. kahit ano pa yan. 😂 and i can see na wala pa nakakahula san punta story na to.. 😝

- - - - - - - - 🖤 - - - - - - - - -

"Heyyyy"

"Busy?"

"You know never for you."

The moment Thirdy walked in, Bea knew something was wrong.

Actually, when his name registered on her phone earlier, she thought something was wrong. That or it was a wrong sent message. But now she's sure that it was the former.

"Are you sick or are you sick?"

"Pfff! What made you think that?"

"Really Ravena? First, you never text  me except about the final paper. Second, I don't remember us making a schedule for today. Last, you invited yourself in my house.. in my freaking house. So tell me, are you sick?"

"I just want peace."

"Wow! So I'm your peace now huh? How sweet! I'm so kilig."

"Pwede ba ko mahiga?"

"Suit yourself."

Thirdy lay down on the couch, arm on his forehead, eyes on the ceiling.

"Why aren't you talking?" He suddenly asked her.

"You won't have peace if I keep on talking."

"You know, it used to irritate me.. your voice. You're too loud. Masyadong joyful. You keep on talking to everyone and just watching you drains my energy. Parang ako yun napapagod sa'yo."

"So bakit ko kelangan mag-ingay today?"

"Coz I don't want to think."

"Ako ba kelangan magsalita? Or ikaw? Mukhang ikaw yun marami sasabihin eh."

He remained immobile. He just continued staring at the ceiling. Bea sat at the floor just beside the couch he was resting. She didn't know what to do.

"You want beer?" She offered. She thought he might need it.

"Pag may alak, may balak." He was trying to lighten the mood. He was really trying. She could see it.

"Kahit walang alak, may balak ako sa'yo. Hindi ko na kelangan lasingin ka."

"The confidence huh! But yes. Do you have beer here?"

Bea went to the kitchen. When she came back, he gave him one can of beer.

"One? Hindi ka iinom?"

"Ako ba may problema?"

Thirdy rolled his eyes at her.