IWAHY 35

For you, Daz. 😂

- - - - - - - - ☕️ - - - - - - -

To call or not to call.

The dilemma Thirdy has been contemplating whether to call Bea or not.

Cebu project needs an adjustment. Archi Hernandez was on leave since yesterday. He was advised to rest for a week. Over fatigue and unhealthy lifestyle. Marie is handling another project and currently in the north. Bea was his only choice. But she's also on leave. Family matter. Whatever that means.

Actually, it can wait. Cause while blue print adjustments are not yet done, construction to other parts of the project can continue. No time wasted.

It's just the OC in him. He wanted everything done at once.

Kriiiiiinggggggg.

"Hello?" In just one ring the voice on the other line was heard. Her voice resonated uncertainty.

"Bea?"

"Who's this?"

"Thirdy."

Silence.

"Yes Engineer?" Bea said after a while... probably recovering from astonishment.

"When are you going back?"

"I am not sure..."

"I need your answer right now." He cut her off.

"I am on leave sir."

"Obviously. That's why I am asking you when can you return to work."

"What is it that can't wait sir?" Her voice couldn't hide her irritation.

"Well, MYL just heard that the land beside the hub was already acquired by ACS Residences. They're just preparing their docs and permit and construction would start, agad-agad. But the problem is their condominium buildings would affect how the facade of the hub would appear. Matatakpan. MYL doesn't want that. Mr. Young is very specific on that. Feng shui probably, I don't know. That's why the garden and the main office need to be reworked. No changes on the design naman but you need to adjust given the new lot shape. The garden would have to lean more towards the left now."

"Sir.."

"Architect Hernandez needs rest. Marie is in Pangasinan. So who would you suggest I call?"

Bea was silent.

"Look. I know you're on leave. But can you please just move it to another date? Let's just finish this. I don't care if you won't go to work for a week or a month. Just be here please. I know that the company has always been considerate in your situation. Be grateful naman."

He heard her took a deep breath.

"Okay sir." She said after a while then she hung up.

It was past noon when Bea arrived. She was just wearing a loose shirt that she usually wears at home, denim shorts and strappy sandals. She walked in holding her wallet and her phone.

"What adjustments do I need to make sir?" She said as soon as she entered his office. She got straight to the point, no exchanging pleasantries. Thirdy could sense her annoyance.

Thirdy explained what changes they should be doing as directed by the client. He was slightly pissed off. Naiilang sya coz Bea didn't bother removing her shades. It's like talking to a robot. She just listened to what he said. No eye contact. No questions. She just said ok after. She left his office as soon as he was done talking.

It was almost six pm when he left his office. He wanted to wait for Bea.. so he would know if she got his instructions right. But according to Toni, Bea was still on her table. Nagbilin na lang ito na kapag tumawag si Engr. Ravena, tell him na iaakyat nya sa office ang floor plan as soon as she finished it.