Chapter 24

When we got to the temple we were standing in the trees about to past the gates.
"What a moment, look" I said stopping Erza as she went to jump down. Seems we weren't the only ones that needed to pay a visit to Caster. Lancer was they smirking at Assassin as they got ready to fight. It didn't really surprise me since Assassin and Caster were the only ones that had yet to fight so the masters would be wanting to get a read on them.
"Now then shall we get started" grinned Lancer twirling his spear before he dashed towards Assassin.
"Try all you wish I will not allow you to pass as it is my duty to guard this gate way" said Assassin wielding his sword. As they clashed I saw Bazett trying to sneak towards the top. Jumping back Bazett was on guard as Assassin blade came down where she had been standing.
"No matter the number I will not allow any of you to get past" said Assassin as he turned his sword more then likely getting ready to do his turning swallow strike.
"Master watch out" yelled Lancer grabbing Bazett and jumping back. Not fast enough as the sword cut his thigh.
"What was that?" Bazett exclaimed.
"Must be his noble phantasim" said Lancer placing Bazett down behind himself.
"We should retreat for now, we have seen what we came here for" said Bazett.
"Very well" said Lancer as they retreated.
"Shall I follow?" Erza asked.
"No they will have to wait till tomorrow for Lancer's leg to heal, Bazett is a smart woman she won't try anything until he is fully healed" I explained as we jumped down.
"Two lots of intruders in one night, just like the two others I will not allow you to pass" said Assassin.
"I am not sure you know exactly who I am but I am Jeanne D'arc Ainsworth and this is Erza Scarlet we are both of the Ruler class we are tasked to watch over the fifth grail war and that means we need to speak to Caster" I said.
"I still can not allow you to pass" said Assassin.
"Erza would you mind" I sighed and she nodded summoning a sword and clash with Assassin. While Erza was making Assassin back up I told this time to race past into the temple.
"Ainsworth-sensei....Can I help you?" Issei asked confused to see me.
"Kuzuki-sensei left some of his work at the school that is due tomorrow I thought I should bring it to me so that he didn't get into trouble" I explained holding up a folder.
"Oh well I'll show you to his room and see if he's awake" said Issei and I nodded with a smile as I followed him. Once we got there Issei let me know that I'd only have about an hour since that was when the temple grounds shut.
"Ainsworth-sensei may I ask what you need?" Kuzuki asked.
"I'm sure you know why I am here, where is she?" I demanded with a glare.
"Come in" said Kuzuki seeing people sending him looks.
"Soichiro who was it?" Caster asked as we walked in only for her to freeze.
"I hope you know exactly why I'm here don't you?" I asked with a glare.
"I am not sure I know about what your talking about" denied Caster.
"Well then why is it I'm getting reports of 'gas explosions' all around town. When I looked closer though I found there mana had been taken" I said and Caster instantly tried to attack me making me grab Durandal out cutting the attack in half. Fastly I appeared behind her with Durandal at her throat.
"Now, now there is no need to start a fight now lets do this easy" I glared. Kuzuki tried to attack me but I grabbed his arm reversing it to slam him into the ground.
"That's enough unless I'm going to have to use force to get you to listen" I warned before letting them up.
'You will have to keep both of them in your sight' Angelica warned.
'They aren't going to just back down' said Jeanne.
"What are you going to do?" Caster asked with a glare.
"Nothing you haven't broken any of the rules yet, I decided though before you overstepped that line that I should warn you. If you continue to take mana from innocent people and in turn kill someone I'll disqualify you as well as seal you so you never get summoned again. Not only that but I'll also have to punish Kuzuki" I said lying a little at the end.
"Why, he isn't a Magi he has nothing to do with this" Caster said rearing up in protectively.
"He may not be a Magi but he entered into the grail war as soon as he became your master" I shrugged.
"As Caster said I am not a magi and I also do not care about the holy grail or other people but I do not have the mana to keep Caster manifested in this world" explained Kuzuki.
"She doesn't need your mana she is a caster servant meaning she can pull mana out of the air so long as you don't over do it, you can only pull so much mana out of the air each day" I warned.
"I have never been able to pull mana out of the air" scowled Caster.
'Last time I gave Caster an amulet that I created it should be in the gate of Babylon' said Angelica.
'Heroic spirits even of the Caster class can't pull mana out of the air unless they are powerful like Gil but if given something to help then they can do it no matter how powerful' Jeanne explained.
"Very well, here" I said opening the gate of Babylon and reaching into it. Pulling my hand I pulled out the necklace with a medium sized amethyst on a silver chain.
"This will help you pull mana out of the air for you and sustain you so you won't have to hurt people anymore, now I'm going to be leaving but I will be back if you decide to try and bend an unbendible rule" I warned before leaving. When I got to the gate I saw Erza sitting on the steps with him laughing as they drunk sake.
"Okay I'm going to head home but I guess you can stay here of you want" I smiled as Erza jumped up.
"Um, I....Um" tried Erza.
"It's fine your allowed to enjoy yourself, your not just a servant your a person as well so if you want to stay here and drink with Assassin it's okay" I chuckled.
"We were just" said Assassin.
"I don't mind at all, you two have fun together" I said as I left with a smirk. Getting home I sighed in relief and sat on the couch glad to be home.
"Welcome home" said Arthur as he kissed the back of the neck as he started to massage my shoulders.
"Glad to be home, I hope that it will be a calm night" I smiled leaning back to kiss him.
"You don't have to worry about that seeing as Gil and Gilgamesh are taking care of everything so you can rest since we both have to teach tomorrow" smiled Arthur.
"Then let's get some sleep so that we are ready to put up with the children" I smiled as we got up and headed to bed. The next morning was hectic as I was running late making me grab a piece of toast before running to school.
"Okay class sit down, sorry I was a little late this morning" I called as I rushed into the room putting up my hair in a pony tail. After that all I felt like I was doing was rushing off my feet.
"Hey Ainsworth-sensei you okay? Did everything go okay last night with Kuzuki-sensei?" Issei asked.
"I'm fine Issei-san and everything went fine last night thank you, I even got to meet Kuzuki-san's fiancee which gave us some time to discuss wedding. Shouldn't you be getting home? Kuzuki-san told me how you had been helping out with the temple ground chores" I smiled.
"Oh your right, sorry I was going to ask about my history test but I'll have to do it tomorrow" said Issei before bidding me good bye as he raced off.
"Master it seems as if there is a fight about to begin" said Salter appearing.
"Yeah I can feel Shirou and Rin's mana though I do wish that they could stop fighting at the school" I sighed.
"Perhaps you can tell everyone that the school is off bounds for all future fights" suggested Salter.
"That would complicate things too much let's get going" I said as we headed towards the fight. When we got there I was glad to see there wasn't much damage at all.
"Your not even taking this seriously" yelled Rin with a glare.
"How could you know if I'm taking this serious or not" scowled Shirou.
"You don't even have Saber with you even though both me and Sakura are masters at this school" said Rin.
"The reason I don't have Saber with me if because I asked her to watch over Miyu at school because even though I'm partnered with you I don't trust you or Sakura not to hurt Miyu plus I can deal with this myself" glared Shirou.
"How? You don't even have a family crest so what makes you think you could beat me who holds the Tosaka family crest" scoffed Rin.
"You obviously don't do any research do you? You don't need a family crest to be powerful. There is Waver Velvet he dropped out of the London school to become a spell caster, they don't have family crests, Sakura is also a spell caster and even Jeanne is a spell caster. Are you telling me that Jeanne isn't able to handle herself?" Shirou demanded making Rin stop.
"If you continue to go around thinking that your the best Magi to exist then you'll be taken out, I don't want to fight with you since we are working together but you need to understand that I'm going to fight this grail war my own way" sighed Shirou.
"I don't want to fight either but I guess I never thought that you were fighting in your own" said Rin.
"Let's just walk away for a bit then we can discuss it later" smiled Shirou and Rin nodded with a blush as they left.
"How long have you been standing there?" Shirou asked surprised as he turned to see me and Salter. He seemed to be studying Salter probley because she looked so much like Saber.
"Shirou this is Salter, Salter this is Shirou and I have been standing here to make sure that if a battle broke out I was here to make sure everyone still left in the school was fine" I said with a chuckle.
"Ah, yeah okay I have to go get Saber and Miyu to walk home" said Shirou as he walked past me a slight blush as he glanced at Salter.
"How long have you known?" I asked making Shirou stop.
"Know what?" Shirou replied.
"About the fact that Miyu holds the pure holy grail within her body" I said making Shirou freeze in shock. I had my thoughts about Miyu the night that I had saved them but the other day I managed to confirm it. The way that Shirou had froze told me that he knew as well and was terrified about what would happen to his little sister.