Chapter 22

The next morning surprisingly nothing had happened between any of the masters and servants. I was sure that they would have at least attacked more then they had but then again they were probably trying to gather all the information that they could get.
'It seems that Shirou doesn't really care about the holy grail but there seems to be something that he is holding back' said Angelica.
'It probably had something to do with Miyu, his younger sister' Jeanne said.
'I agree but I am not sure what is going on yet seeing as we don't have memories if her' I agreed as I got up and dressed for the day, Arthur was already up.
"Morning, what is everyone planning today?" I asked walking into the dining room accepting the coffee that Giles handed me.
"I was planning to shop for a but while making sure to keep tabs on the grail war" Erza answered.
"Me and Salter aren't opening the bakery until ten today so we are going to stock up on some produce as well as shop for the house" said Artoria.
"Diarmuid is still sleeping but he should be up by ten, he had the day off" said Salter explaining why the lancer wielder wasn't here.
"I have two classes to teach but after that I was thinking of catching up on some of the reading I have been wanting to do" said Giles.
"Me and Gil are going to hand out some surveys before I head to the bakery to help Salter" said Gilgamesh.
"After we do the survey I'm going to pick Artoria up for our weekly date" explained Gil and Artoria blushed a bit.
"Well that just leaves us, would you care to go on a date my lady" grinned Arthur.
"I think I would like that after all we haven't had much time to ourselves lately, there is also a few places I want to check out" I smiled as we finished breakfast.
"Remember to be on guard also keep your phone's on and don't forget about dinner tonight" I said getting nods in return as we all split up. Before me and Arthur headed out I left a note for Diamuid since on his days off he liked to do some training before taking the rest of the day off either reading or playing video games. Surprisingly he was actually really good at video games and enjoyed them.
"Ready?" Arthur asked and I nodded.
"So where are we going on this date?" I questioned.
"Well I was thinking we could go to the arcade before seeing a movie before having some lunch before heading to those places you wanted to go to" smiled Arthur.
"Sounds amazing and just what we need to unwined after a week of teaching" I chuckled as we headed out. In the arcade we took turns playing the different games though I couldn't help but laugh when Arthur tried to show off only for me to beat him. Arthur of course took it in stride telling me that he had gone easy so I wouldn't feel bad. After that we went to see the latest action romance movie which had us laughing at the way they used the swords completely wrong. Next we headed to lunch at a small ramen shop we both liked. Finally we toured the different gardens and parks, I wanted to find the perfect place for our wedding but I hadn't found a place that could represent the both of us together.
"Lu it's time for dinner, if we don't leave now we are going to be late" called Arthur as I was looking at a yellow rose bush.
'Lucy, you feel it don't you?' Jeanne asked with a sigh.
'Yeah seems like I'm going to be late for dinner' I sighed.
'It is Saber and Archer Vs Berserker' Angelica said as I pulled out my phone dialing Gil's number.
"Hey what's up, we are going to see each other in a few minutes right?" Gil asked confused.
"Me and Arthur are goung to be late there is a fight going on so can you let Shin, Byakuya, Kariya, Shinji and Sakura know also make sure to pick Erza up" I said.
"Yeah no worries we will wait for you to have dinner" said Gil.
"You don't have to but thank you" I smiled before hanging up.
"Let's go" said Arthur slipping into his armour and I done the same as we left to watch the fight. When we got there Shirou was standing next to Rin while holding Miyu's hand both Saber and Archer hidden.
"Hello Rin Tosaka, Shirou-nii-chan and Miyu-nee-chan. I am Illya, short from Illyasviel Von Einsburn" curtseyed Illya.
"That's amazing in terms of raw ability that thing outclassed Saber by a lot" noted Rin.
"It's incredible that one servant could fight the other six combined and win" said Archer.
"Meaning we need more then physical strength to beat him, Archer I think you should keep to your classes primal method" said Rin.
"What about defense? I doubt you can spot it if it charges" said Archer.
"Leave defense to me I can hold him back, Saber I want you to protect Miyu no matter what" said Shirou summoned his married blades.
"What? But master-" Saber started.
"No that is my order, you are to protect Miyu don't worry about myself I'll be fine" glared Shirou.
"Very well" said Saber and Archer left.
"You shouldn't try and be a hero" glared Rin.
"I'm not being a hero I'm making sure that my sister doesn't get hurt, both of them" said Shirou.
"Are you  done talking? So then can I get started? Just because your little brother doesn't mean I'm going to hold back" smiled Illya and I could tell Shirou didn't mind.
"Go get them Berserker" said Illya and Berserker seemed to flash red as his foot put a hole in the ground as he roared before jumping into the air.
"Shirou" said Saber.
"You have your orders don't make me use a command seal" snarled Shirou fiercely not only shocking Saber but also shocking Rin. Shirou braced himself ready to stop Berserker until a dozen red arrows shot towards him a few making contact the others getting blocked but when the explosion cleared there was no damage done.
"No way, that had no effect" gasped Rin shocked.
"Emiya" yelled Rin as Berserker went to attack Shirou. Just as Shirou was going to block the attack Saber disregarded Shirou's wishes and protected him.
"By command seal I hereby order you, protect Miyu until the end of the grail war" barked Shirou looking murderous. One of his command seals vanished and Saber was forced to stand in front of Miyu to protect her. When Berserker roared Shirou was the one that met him blow for blow. As Shirou managed to trap Berserker's sword in the ground Berserker let it go and hit Shirou twice sending him back.
"Could have seen that happen even compared to his novice sword skills, Shirou is an amateur at hand to hand combat. He hasn't spent nearly enough time on it to be able to best Berserker in hand to hand" commented Arthur.
"Yes but if he unlocks the potential in the married blades he will be able to defeat him" I replied.
"How does that thing count as a Berserker, Archer fire support" Rin ordered as Shirou locked swords with Berserker. When the arrow came close to Berserker Shirou jumped back to avoid being caught in the explosion. Once again Berserker wasn't even hurt which didn't surprise me much.
"Your going to have to do better then that" said Illya with a sigh.
"I'm not going to stand here" gritted Rin as Shirou once again dodged.
'This Shirou has a lot to learn, he will never win a battle or protect someone if he is only dodging' scoffed Angelica.
'Do you see it as dodging? I see it as Shirou studying the oppoinate so that he may win quickly and without putting anyone in danger' smiled Jeanne.
'I have to agree with Jeanne on this one but don't feel bad Arthur agrees with you Angelica' I grinned. Angelica and Arthur were both people that attacked  and planned while fighting while me and Jeanne tended to plan then fight and adjust.
"Archer" yelled Rin throwing three jewels in the air. They then shattered into dust going over Berserker and trapping him a jewel dome. Archer then shot off dozens of arrows that stuck in Berserker's back before exploding. Once again though Berserker stood up unharmed.
"Damn, he must be one of the immortals" cursed Shirou.
"Ignore the riff raff after all Archer's attacks can never over come your noble phantasim. If you want to defeat me then your going to have to give it your all" smiled Illya.
"You know me Illya I've only just gotten warned up" smirked Shirou getting ready to cross blades with Berserker. While doing this he had to retreat to a church yard which gave Shirou a better advantage. He even managed to cut Berserker's chest. Meanwhile Rin had gone after Illya shooting attacks at her but they were blocked by stings, the same strings Irisviel uses.
"Gosh you scared me attacking a woman without warning, what are you? An animal Rin" Illya asked her two doves of string floating behind her.
"Or maybe this is just the Tosaka's way of fight" grinned Illya.
"Ha what are you talking about? You rr the one that began the fight once begun you do anything to win right? Or are you going to start from the beginning and introduce yourself like a well mannered girl" Rin shot back.
"A well mannered girl? Well I might have considered it if you Shirou but I don't feel like it with you, you don't interest me the slightest bit. Besides what do you want me to stay to someone who is going to die in the next few minutes" shrugged Illya making Rin attack her. Illya in return sent her doves to  attack making Rin dodge them until she fell down the hill.
"Gosh what nimble pray I think I'll add two more just for you" said Illya summoning two more doves.
"She could have easily already taken down Rin but she hasn't why not?" Arthur questioned.
"She isn't aiming to kill or even seriously hurt she wants to test Rin to see if she is worthy" I explained.
"Makes sense" nodded Arthur.
"A frontal assault? That's very brave but also foolish Rin" said Illya slightly impressed. Rin threw some gems that formed a shield before attacking the doves. The shield didn't last long as Illya changed one of the doves into a sword shattering the gem shield. Just as her second sword was going to shot threw Rin it was blocked by Archer's arrows.
"She is no where near worthy" huffed Illya leaving. Meanwhile Shirou had managed to slice straight threw Berserker but was surprised to see the killing wound disappear before his eyes.
"The curse of resurrection I see, I'm glad that Illya summoned you since you will be able to defend her" grinned Shirou before glancing towards were Archer was hidden. It seemed like he was finally making a move as he placed a unique arrow in his bow pulling it back and infusing his mana into it before releasing it. The explosion it made had me glare since I had to clean the mess up but Berserker still hadn't been damaged.
"I see I guess you are better then I gave you credit for Rin, your Archer is very impressive. That's enough return to me Berserker, I had hoped to challenge Shirou but now we shall be going. Let's play again some time little brother" grinned Illya.
"Anytime you want to challenge I will be there to answer it" grinned Shirou as they left.
"Shirou-onii-chan, are you okay?" Miyu asked as she rushed over with Saber on her heels.
"I'm fine Miyu more importantly are you okay?" Shirou asked studying his little sister for any wounds.
"I'm fine but Mama and Papa are going to be upset if we don't get home soon" said Miyu.
"Let's head home then I'll see you later Tosaka and Archer, we have a lot to talk about when we get home" Shirou said glaring at Saber. Once they had left me and Arthur got to work repairing all the damage they had caused.
"Let's get to dinner they are probley starving" said Arthur putting his arm around my waist.
"Good idea" I smiled as we headed towards the Mato residence.