× Chapter Twenty Eight: Danger ×

--------------------

Mal felt a sharp pain in her head and she gasped in pain, holding it before she got a vision. This one, no one was talking, but she was having a visual from Rex's point of view. She saw him jumping up to his feet running back towards the tree herself and the others were on and he kept looking back and Mal could clearly see a blast making it's way towards them. All she could hear was screams of agony and and then nothing. She knew what that meant. That meant that Rex had died. Died in that vision.

She came back to the present and immediately grabbed a rope from the bag Rex was carrying from the village. "Maleshei? What are you doing?"

"I'm saving your Commander and my friend. They're in danger." Mal said before jumping off the tree branch, using the rope as leverage to hoist herself down before making her way towards Rex and Bly, unaware to the two droids that were facing away from her.

"Kid! What are you doing down here?!" Bly exclaimed quietly as Mal knelt herself down in front of Rex and Bly. "You guys have to get out of here! You're too close in range!"

"What are you talking about?" Mal looked at Rex before she looked towards the ground.

"You had another vision, didn't you?" Rex asked as Mal nodded, looking towards the droids, who were looking around.

"Vision?"

"We'll explain-" Rex began but was interrupted a blast. The three looked up, seeing a blast fire heading straight for them and they quickly got up from their spot.

"Run! GO!" Mal screamed as she pushed the two forward to get them running. The blast had just touched ground and Mal, Bly, and Rex quickly picked up speed. Rex shot his grappling gun at the tree and pulled himself up while Bly reached his.

"I GOT YOU!" Mal shouted before she used her powers and lifted Bly from the ground and tossing him towards the tree, there both Aayla and Ahsoka grabbed him before he could fall back. Mal went to lift herself, but she felt pain shoot through her right arm. She screamed as she held her arm, tears pooling down her eyes as she gently grasped her arm.

"MAL!" She heard Ahsoka call. Aayla, seeing the teen in trouble, cut a vine and swung down, catching the teen just as she fell forward. "I got you, Maleshei!"

"Thank you, Master.." Mal muttered in pain just as they landed on the branch. Mal whimpered in pain as she tried to hold the back of her arm. "Mal! Are you okay?!"

"I...I'll be fine." Mal mumbled, looking at her friend, her eyes glistening with tears. "Commander, tend to Maleshei quickly."