Am i supposed to be worried?

Jake is basically shaking in his seat as we listen to the voices and footsteps as they move around.

Quickly, i reach under the couch and grab the golf club i planted there years ago.

"Why do you have a golf club under your couch?" Jeff asks in a whisper.

"Protection, duh"

Quietly, i make my way up the stairs.

As i step into the kitchen, still clutching the golf club, i'm greeted by the sight of four good looking guys talking animatedly.

"Who the fuck are you and what the hell are you doing in my house?" I ask, tightening my grip on the club.

The four of them turn to me in shock but they don't say anything.

They're probably surprised that they got caught.

" answer me before i crack your head open with this club" i threaten.

Once again, they just stare at me in schock.

"Well?" Shawn asks from my left side.

" i swear to God!" I yell as i move towards the second guy to my right with the club raised.

"What the hell!"

"Matheo?" I say as a question, confused as Matheo and Dylan walk into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?"

"I-i......uhh....who are they?" I decide it's best i settle with that question because i can't quite explain myself right now.

"They are my friends" he says with his hands on his hips.

"Ohhhh..... i'm so so sorry" i say apologetically with a sigh.

" mind telling me why you tried to knock out my friend with a golf club?" Matheo asks as he repeatedly taps his foot impatiently.

" hey you can't blame me! It's your fault for coming over with friends without telling me first. I mean.....i wasn't expecting anyone, so when i heard the noise i just.....i went into defence mode. And then i walked into the kitchen to meet four unbelievably gorgeous guys who weren't exactly willing to answer my questions. You're all lucky i didn't just pin you to the wall with my french dagger " Dylan is full on laughing behind Theo.

"You are one bold chick" one of them remarks with an amused smirk.

Speaking of his friends.....Damn.

I swear i wasn't joking when i said they were gorgeous.

"Matheo......." i start softly as i drop the golf club.

" are you sure you aren't gay? I promise i wouldn't treat you any different, you'll still be my brother" i say as i place a hand on his shoulder.

I mean, he has never had a lasting relationship with a girl and he pretty much only has male friends who are absolutely gorgeous.

"Not this again" he whines as a look of frustration graces his face.

"I swear...i am NOT gay!" He says, shaking my shoulders for emphasis.

" These are my friends. Allen,Kane,Ryder and Tyler" Theo says as he points at his friends.

Abs, chest, veins, biceps, face......woah.

"Hey......" each of them say with an amused smile.

"Hi, i'm Rhea" i say with a smile of my own.