(y/n) POV

It was now day 5 since Ahsoka left. This has been a bit hard on you, knowing that Lux is always nearby. You sat in the dining hall eating lunch with Obi-wan and Anakin. Then out of nowhere, a surge of pain rushed through your left shoulder, in similar positioning to where you were shot by the Trandoshans. You recoiled and felt your head land on the table in front of you. You grabbed your shoulder. Then you realized, that was Ahsokas pain you felt.

"(y/n)! What's wrong? Are you Ok?" Obi-wan asked worryingly. He ran around the table and helped you sit back up straight. You then started to think of what could have happened. 'Was she shot? Was she hit, was she stabbed?'

"(y/n) please answer me. Are you Ok?" your father yelled. You didn't feel much physical pain anymore, but the mental pain knowing that Ahsoka had been badly hurt had stuck.

"I'm fine. It's just pain...from my previous wound." you blurt out.

"I think we should be taking you to the medical bay if that injury is still causing you pain after all of this time."

"No, I assure you, It's fine. Thank you." you remark. Your father skeptically sits back down.

"I...have training to go to. I'll see you two later." You lied in a bland tone. You got up and on the way back to your quarters you closed your eyes and started to feel through the force for Ahsoka. 'Soka! Are you Ok? Are you hurt? Please, come back to me.' You cried through the force bond. You arrived at your quarters and meditating, hopeful that Ahsoka will respond.

Each minute without Ahsokas words doubled your worry. But after quite a while of meditation, you heard her soft words speak. 'I'm Ok (y/n). I'll be back in one rotation. I love you' Relief passes through you as you rest all of your muscles. But one rotation was still a while away.

While continuing with your meditation you were called on your comm. You answered it.

"General Kryze."

"(y/n). Me and Anakin are traveling back to Onderon. We must attend the funeral for their leading general who perished in their most recent battle. I will be back tomorrow morning."

"Thank you father." you said trying to hide your frustration, you wanted to ask him about Ahsoka but that would be too obvious. 'Maybe I should just tell him, this would be much easier. But after what happened to him I don't think he would be fond of me doing the same thing.'

"Goodbye (y/n). Take care." you father said and ended the call. For the rest of the night you just had dinner and studied. You then had a pretty regular sleep and woke up and did a training session with Master Plo. You two were getting along well and you were really starting to further your skills with force judgment. Lunch time came and you sat alone, the usual Obi-wan, Anakin and Ahsoka weren't back so you didn't really have anyone to talk to. While you ate your food you felt the presence of someone sitting right next to you.

"Hi (y/n)."

"Hi Barriss."

"Do you know where Ahsoka's been for the past week?" She asked. 'Oh don't tell me she's catching on.'

"I believe she is on Onderon. Why?" you ask unsure.

"No reason, just...you usually sit with her." Barriss explains, you nod and continue to eat your food.

"Do you ever think that some of the Jedi's methods are wrong?" She asked out of the blue. You were caught off guard, but didn't 100% disagree.

"No. Sometimes it may seem that way, but when all of the most wisest Jedi make a collective decision, I trust it." You say.