"If you did love me then why you tormented me on purpose?", Jungkook sniff.

"I told you before Babe that I always believe that I'm a walking destruction. Anything that came in contact with me, perish or simply got hurt. You got hurt once because of me because these bastard attacked you to lure me in and you were on brink of death. I almost lost you once and I never wanted to suffer like that again. This is the reason why that I always came close to you in shadows. But I regret shutting you down.

You made me realize that I'm not a disgrace. That I'm not a monster. That I do deserves happiness and my happiness lies in you. I love you so much and I love our baby too. If I didn't love then why would I even come here in the first place?", Taehyung said softly.

His hyungs were busy fighting the order and Oracion Seis while Jihyun was killing the Scarlett to dull their spell. Jungkook was slowly coming back from this vague he was in. That woman was playing with his senses. Making him believe that his mate is a danger for his soon to be born child.

"He is lying Jungkook. He is here to see whether it's a girl or boy. So that he could decide whether he wants to keep it or throw this fetus away. He is here to see whether you could continue his bloodline or not. He is using you as a tool—

"YOU FUCKING BITCH STOPP", Taehyung howled angrily. Releasing his power aimlessly, making his hyungs to lay down on the ground while the enemies took the strikes. "Taehyung stop loosing control. That's what they want. You'll hurt us too like that", Namjoon said standing again to attack. He was taking deep breaths.

"Koo I will never ever throw away the souvenir of our love. Hell I could never even think about that. She is manipulating so that she could take our baby away from us", Taehyung was pleading his mate while Caithyln was keep whispering to make his senses go numb.

"What the fuck you're doing Tae. Go to his fucking side and Mark him, make him realize what you mean bitch", Jihyun shouted from the other side, angry. Blood dripping from his mouth, hands and clothes were stained with blood. More rogue wolves and vampires came to Jungkook side and eventually Jin and Jimin transformed to fight so that they could protect Jungkook.

Taehyung ran to his side but as he move forward, Jungkook moved backward on his own. Taehyung mumbled something and when he slammed his hand on the ground, a large circle of wind formed around them. Finally her voice stopped, as it couldn't pierced through his power. Outside of the circle, the heavy air gushing sound was deafening enemies ears. All they hear was storm while his hyungs was taking advantage of the situation and killed their enemies mercilessly.

Inside the circle, there was silence. The only sound they both could hear was their breathing. Taehyung lurched forward, taking Jungkook in his arms, his breath was heavy and uneven due to exhaustion. Taehyung hugged him, still careful not to hurt him.

"Jeon Jungkook how could you even imagine that I will abandon our child?", Taehyung whispered softly in his ear, pain evident in his raspy voice. "You never liked the idea of me being pregnant", Jungkook voice cracked as he answered, snuggling more in his mate's chest. No matter what, his mate is his safe heaven. Even after that torture, he feels so calm in his embrace.

"I never liked the idea of you being hurt or being in pain because of me. I wanted to become the reason of your happiness, your joy. I never wanted to become the reason of your pain and suffering. You wouldn't have got pregnant, if it wasn't me. You wouldn't have gone through that torturous knotting, you wouldn't be lying in hospital bed for weeks. Your body wouldn't turn pale and weak. It was all because of me. I was afraid of all this but all this still happened but you gave me courage and strength. And you made me a real man. And I swore to myself that I will protect you and our baby no matter what.