Herobrine

Unknown POV:

"What is she?"

"I don't know"

"Should we destroy her?"

Herobrine did not reply. He continued pacing, his footsteps echoing of the walls and filling the tight room. His brows were knitted in confusion; a look I had never seen him wear.

He still did not reply. I didn't ask again; I couldn't risk him losing his patience. Instead I let my eyes linger on the girl lying on the ground. Her wavy chestnut-brown hair was lying over her slightly parted lips. She was pale, and her chest was moving up and down, matching the Rhythm of her breathing. She was beautiful.

I felt Herobrines eyes on me and I quickly averted my gaze from the sleeping girl and focused on the floor. He noticed my curiosity, and smirked slightly.

Hurriedly trying to change the subject, I cleared my throat. "So what do we do with her?" I asked, trying not to let my worry show in my face.

He smiled slightly. "Put her back. I might use her later"

"Yes sir"

I sighed as he walked away.
Whoever this girl is, she needs to be careful, as no one escapes Herobrines wrath.
--------------------------------------------
Good so far?!
Ok, here's a few important things:
1. Please comment below some names and personalities of characters you want to see! I'll add as many as I can!
2. Don't worry! It will get so much more interesting! this is only the first chapter; in future chapters there will be lots more action, fun, and also mystery and power!
3. Where do you think the stories going to go? please comment!

Random question: whats you favourite colour?

Dragonlover921 over and out!