The attack

Alex's POV:

Purple.
Bright purple
Her eyes are bright purple.

I can still see them in my mind, haunting and ethereal, the sight of them making my energy just crumble into dust and leaving me weak and useless. Beads of sweat were rolling down my forehead and arms, and my steady breathing was getting faster by the second.

I could tell by Zacs Sharp hollow breaths that he too had seen her eyes. His usual confident expression was dominated by fear, reaching every corner of his face. He was panting slightly, and leaning on the nearest oak tree for support. His hazel-brown hair was plastered to his face for he was sweating, and it had nothing to do with the beating sun.

The girl lay before me, out cold and eyes closed. Her chest was moving slightly, her breaths slow and consistent. Her beautiful features wore an expression of genuine fear.
Without the creepy purple eyes thing, it was much easier to notice the way her lips parted, or the way her hair naturally waves to the shape of her head. She was so much more beautiful without the harsh purple eyes over shadowing her face. I almost believed she was normal for a second.

My breathing steadied. She looked harmless and innocent. Oh, and did I mention beautiful! Oh, and kinda unconscious. I guess that's kinda Zacs fault. I pondered for a moment. Then Crouching to the ground I slowly reached out my hand.

"What are you doing?!" Zac hissed, his eyes suddenly alert and wild. I didn't answer.

Ever so slowly, I reached out and tapped her lightly on the Shoulder. She didn't move.
I tapped her again.
Still no reaction.

"Oh great, lets all just tap the psycho creepy girl with the creepy purple eyes, shall we?!" Zac muttered sarcastically. I could tell he just wanted to get as far away from this place as possible.

"Why, scared?!" I threw back. I knew I had hit a soft spot; Zac prides himself for his courage and bravery. He's also a bit of a show off.

He snarls and turns his back.

"Well, we can't just Leave her here!" I protested.

"We could"

"Don't be stupid"

"That's something, coming from a guy who is repeatedly tapping a psycho girl with purple eyes."

I sigh and shake my head.
"Come on, please?" I beg.

Zac sighs, shakes his head in amazement then opens his mouth. "Fine"

As Zac came over to help me lift her unconscious body, I suddenly realised my mistake too late. This whole time I haven't been noticing the sun slowly creeping lower, and the sky getting darker and darker.

"Zac" I managed to hiss, my voice hoarse. He stopped and looked at the sky in fear. Carefully lowering the creepy (and gorgeous) girl to the ground, he drew his sword, swirling it round in the air three times before catching it in a ready position. Did I mention he was a show off?

"Guard the girl" He ordered. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. We both knew what was coming.

And as the last patch of sunlight was swallowed by the darkness,
The Monsters came.
--------------------------------------------
DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!
Again, like I say in every chapter, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!!!!
Remember to send in characters!
Random question #4 What team are you on, team Zac or Team Alex! (a little *hint hint for whats to come ;)

Dragonlover921 over and out!