What is she?

Alex's POV:

It all started in the morning. I had got up early to go to the market. I managed some good trades; 2 emeralds for 25 bread, but I still needed more meat. I had plans to go hunting anyways.

In the meantime, I Walked around the village. It was a beautiful day, so I played with the clay ball and some of the kids for a while. There isn't many other sixteen year olds to hang out with, so playing ball with the kids is a daily thing. Not to brag or anything, but they love me.

At about midday, I grabbed my stone sword ( our village isn't really very wealthy) and my bow and a sack to go hunting. I live in a house of eight people, so I have to make sure we have enough to eat- especially since soon it will be too cold to grow food.

I met Zac at the old oak tree; we hunt together.His family is the richest in the village so they don't need to hunt, but he feels bad that whilst he is getting fresh food for nothing, I have to work for it, so he helps me out. Although we both know this we never say it out loud; he doesn't mention he is helping me and in return I don't mention that he is rich. It works out well.

"Ready?" I ask, as I lean casually against the tree trunk.
"Ready when you are, slow poke" he grins in return.

We head off, chatting as we go along. We are heading towards the meadow, where there is lots of animals. It's about a twenty minute walk, but it seems shorter with Zac to keep my company.

Eventually I spot a herd of cows. I hold my arm out in front of Zac to stop him and point to where the cows are. Following my gaze, he nods and we both silently pull out our bows. I aim my arrow just above the cow, as the arrows are old and faulty and they don't fly straight.Just as I'm about to shoot, the cow I was aiming for suddenly mooed and ran in the opposite direction.

"Oh man!" I say out load lowering my bow. "What do you think scared it?" The remaining cows followed the first and Zac lowered his bow as he answered.

"Probably your face"

I smile and give him a shove. He stumbles then shoves me back.

Suddenly I hear something move. I turn around, bow drawn, hoping to see a pig or something, and desperately hoping its not a hostile mob. instead my gaze lands upon a girl with her back to me, her chestnut-brown hair gently blowing in the wind, About 40 blocks away.

"Hey!" I call out, but she doesn't seem to hear me.

I walk closer.

Suddenly she whips around.
It's a few seconds before I see her face.
I nearly faint.
"Look at her eyes!" Is all I .managed to scream. Her eyes widen in fear- just before she collapsed forward, crumbling to the ground. I leap out the way, gasping for breath.

Zac stood behind her, the blunt end of his sword still held in the air. He must of knocked her out.

"W-what is she?" I finally manage to gasp between breaths.

Zac shook his head in amazement and confusion, panting slightly.

What have I gotten myself into?
---------------------------------------------
WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT??
REMEMBER TO SEND IN CHARACTERS!!
Random question#3 What do you think is gonna happen next?!!
Will update ASAP
Dragonlover921 over and out!