The power of Ender

Beatrices POV(girl with creepy purple eyes!:)

My head was pounding. What happened again?

Suddenly It came back all to me at once.

Lost. Confused. Getting hit in the head with a blunt sword.

My eyes snap open. Im lying in a tree. How strange. It's pitch black. And all of a sudden my hearing returns to me. Just in time to see a boy about my age (16 in case your wondering) get shot with an arrow. And just in time to see him fall.

It's as if it was happening in slow motion. I tried to reach for him, but it was too late. He was falling towards thousands of monsters. He was falling towards his death.

I screamed.

Suddenly all I could see was a blinding purple light. But it wasn't harsh or evil. It was mine. I Could feel energy running through my veins, setting my blood on fire. I could feel each individual strand of wind. I could taste the cold, crisp air. I am power. I am light. I am Ender.

Time slowed right down. I willed myself to go down to the ground, and I did in an instant. It was like I was passing through time itself. I placed my fingers on my temple.

Brighter. I willed the light to grow brighter and stronger, and it obeyed. Stronger. I could feel the power rushing through the air, disturbing everything in its path.

I felt alive.

Just like that the hostile mobs fled.

I willed the power to grow smaller, smaller, smaller.

Until it was gone.

Time went back to normal. I couldn't feel power anymore. But it still lingered in the air.

A groan awoke me from my trance. The boy. He was pushing himself up, wincing and gritting his teeth. He forced himself to look up, and his gaze fell upon me.

"What are you?!" He managed to whisper, his voice hoarse.

Suddenly the answer came to my Lips even though I had no idea.

"The last EnderChild"

It sounded right. It sounded like power.
I didn't consider the words.

I relish them.
------------------------------
YAY WE KNOW WHAT SHE IS!! If you didn't remember, her name is Beatrice.

SORRY FOR DA SHORT UPDATE!! but more will be coming soon :)
Trust me, the story is just getting started!!
Please comment your opinion, suggestions or characters you would like to see in the book! It means a lot to me :)

GOODBYE FOR NOW ENDERCHILDREN!!

Dragonlover921 over and out!!!