Well sorry Li, NO.

"Not even close." I responded. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Liam laid the hard slaps down on me as I screamed in pain. I was full on crying now as my face lay buried in Liam's legs. Tears streamed innocently down my face and I continued to pound the floor even harder with my not broken hand. "LIAM!" I bellowed loudly once I was able to catch my breath again. Just as I was about to try and wiggle off of him, I felt the most awful thing my little heart could imagine at a time like this.

Liam's thumb.

Hooking onto my underwear.

"LIAM NO! IM SORRY. OKAY IM SORRY." I broke before he could get the chance to pull down my panties. I could feel him smirking as he let go of my undies. I breathed a sigh of relief and quickly wiped away my tears. I was 14 and I shouldn't be over someone's lap.

"Are you sure? Because if not, I'd be glad to spank the sarcastic comments out of your mouth." He retorted and laid his hand on my back. I sniffled.

"I'm sure." I wept and he brought me up on his lap. I could already tell I was a mess. My hair was everywhere, my face was probably red, and my blue eyes probably gleaming with that alien like quality they acquire when I cry. I was not about to apologize again so instead, I just let Liam hug me. After a while though, I grew angry and pushed him off of me. He looked hurt and confused but I ignored it and pulled my pants back up. I wiped under my eyes, sniffled a few times, and fled the room. Liam hollered at me to clean my room and I mentally groaned. Reluctantly, I stomped to my small room where it was empty and started picking up the clothes off my floor. Finally, after making me bed and vacuuming, it was perfect. I sighed and sat on my floor. "HARRY?" I called for him from my room. No answer.

Hmph. "HAAAARRRRRYYYYY?" I called louder this time, expecting an annoyed 'what is it, love?' back, but nothing happened. "LIAM! WHERE IS EVERYBODY?" I called to Liam, who actually responded, his voice free of attitude that the Styles' family carried oh so often.

"Louis, Zayn, Niall, Em, and Lots went grocery shopping!" he replied back. I huffed, not hearing Harry's name at all in his sentence. So why was he not answering me? Ughhhhhhhh.

This means I'll actually have to get up. Ew, I'd rather not. I'm quite content with my spot on the floor, careful of my sore bum. Buuuuuut, I got up anyways, ignoring the boxes from room to room. We were moving in 2 days. Harry's white door approached me as I didn't bother knocking. I entered Harry's room and-

"OH MY GOD MY EYES!" I screamed as the sight unfolded in front of me.

HARRY. GIRL. BED. SHEETS. SEX. AHHHHHHHH!

"LUCY! OH MY GOD!" Harry tried to cover himself and the girl with sheets but it was too late. I screamed and slammed the door shut behind me. OHMYGOD I JUST SAAW MY BROTHER.......DOING IT. I'm throwing up just thinking about the words in my head. There is a lot of stuff I saw in the world but nothing, NOTHING has ever prepared me for that. EVER. EVER IN MY LIFETIME. I stood breathing heavily in the hallway as Liam came out of his room frantically.

"Lucy! What- what's wrong?!" he shouted. I shook my head, not even daring to think about telling him what I just saw. I pushed past him and ran to my room.

HOLY SHIT EW

They talk about it in movies and you hear about it from old drunks but I NEVER in a million years thought I would see the day when Harry was *gulp* having sex with me in the next room.

OH MY GOD IT'S DISGUSTING TO EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. IVE LITERALLY BEEN SCARRED FOR LIFE. I SAW EVERYTHING. I SAW EVERYTHING.

A door opened and I peered through to see Harry and the girl standing in the hallway, him pulling his pants on over his boxers and her wearing his black V-neck that barely covered her bum. "I think you should go now, Chloe. I'm really sorry this happened. I'll give you a call." Harry kissed her cheek and I stopped watching from the slit in my doorway to gag. EWWWWWWWWWWW. I looked back to see Chloe's long brown hair walking away from sight and Harry standing in his doorway, rubbing the bridge of his nose to relieve stress. WELL I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE ABOUT. My heart continued racing until I heard the bus door open and close, indicting Chloe had left. Just thinking about it made me shudder. EW EW EW EW EW EW EW. I sat down on my perfectly made bed and winced.

Thanks Liam.

I kept reliving the incident over and over in my head until I literally nearly threw up. Little sisters were never ever supposed to see those kind of things from their brothers. I mean, if you were me, what would you do? Okay stop screaming, yeah I get it, you like One Direction. Would you or would you not consider running after that? C'mon-

My thought were interrupted by a knock at my door. "I'm fine, Liam." I reassured and went back to dawdling.

"It's Harry." Silence broke and my brother's voice soon rang out to me, making me find even more disgust in the incident. "I- I'm coming in." He stated before opening the door slowly. He was in black skinny jeans, his boxers peeking out from under them and shirtless, revealing new tattoos I don't even want to know the reason for. "Umm Hey." He grumbled awkwardly. I didn't look at his face, as I didn't want to throw up. "So Lucy, umm. I want to have a talk with you."

OH HELLO NO. NO NO NO NO NO.

"Harry, no." I stated firmly as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"But Lucy, I-" I interrupted him.

"NO. We are not doing this." I began to get up but he rudely pulled me down by my shirt.

"Lucy, we are having this talk whether you like it or not." He spoke through gritted teeth. I nodded in fear of being harmed in any way. "Now, what you saw back there......it was only a mere.....conformation of love." I gagged and let him carry on. "So...when two people meet....and they you know, they fall in love- well they don't have to fall in love- I mean it's better if you fall in love first, please fall in love first- but sometimes, in certain circumstances, you um- you- you just need- no don't listen to that. You become- no don't listen to that either. I- um, just. Okay Lucy, I know you know what was happening in there and I want you to know that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have had anyone over when someone else was here. But in my defense, I thought you were with Niall and them! Just- the lesson is that I'm sorry and keep your innocence as long as you can." He hesitated to pat my leg but ended up doing it anyways.

GROSS.

He got up from my bed, leaving me disgusted and pretending I was fine when I was really a mess on the inside. "And always use protection!" he blurted out before closing my door to leave me alone.

OH MY-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! So I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! Or Hanukah of course! I hope you all like this update because I literally wrote it all in one sitting (rare for me) and its like 1:38 am right now so yeah!

Not even tired though so.......

But what did you get for Christmas? And what's your favorite song off of Four?

I don't think I have a favorite BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SO FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC

Ummm 35 votes and 10 comments? Love you guys so much.

You're perfect, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Xoxo,

Gosip Girl

NAH JK ITS HALEY BIATCH

Okay now you're not a biatch you pretty little thing

kay im done! Love ya!