18

Niall's P.O.V.

"You don't know what I'm capable of! I could take you down right here right now!" Lucy argued. I couldn't believe I am hearing these awful words come out of Miranda's mouth.

"Oh I know you can, but you won't. You see, if you hit me, kick me, or do anything to hurt me, Niall will just hate you even more, if possible. I mean, all the others already don't like you. Niall just felt sorry for you so he tried to hang out with you, he told me himself." Miranda spat. I instantly covered my mouth with my hand. How could she do this to Lucy? My poor baby was being tormented. And I left her. I couldn't believe this was the same Miranda. This was the person who came to the tour bus just to say hi, who would grasp my hand and kiss my cheek, who would spray my colone on herself just so she could smell like me. But this was not the person I knew. My head ached as all of us sat around the table, listening to the awful recording. What am I going to do? Lucy wasn't lying, she was looking out for me, and in return, I lied to her and made her get punished for something Miranda lied about. I couldn't hear anymore of the horrifying words. I had to make it up to Lucy. But how? She hates me. She absolutely hates me. Zayn's hand reached across my back, patting it awkwardly, as if he didn't know what to do. Hell, I don't know what to do!

"Niall......" Liam started.

"Save it. I know what I did was absolutely terrible. I am such an asshole." I interrupted him. I suddenly became enraged when I thought of Miranda. Why would she do this? Lucy is one of the best things in my life, and I lost her. I lost everyone and everything. I didn't deserve to have a family like the ones I have now.

"You're not an asshole, you were just acting like one." Louis chuckled. I cracked a fake smile, just to please him.

"I need to go break up with Miranda and apologize to Lucy." I muttered, getting up from my seat. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I made my way outside to make the phone call to Miranda. She didn't deserve to have a break up in person.

(After break up)

I walked through the door just coming in from the freezing temperatures outside. Let's just say, Miranda didn't take it well. The guys gazed upon me as I trudged into the hallway. Staring directly ahead, Lucy's white door was closed. Bringing myself up to it, I knocked on her door. "Lucy? Lucy, are you in there?" I asked wearily. I've never heard my voice like that before. But I was too upset to worry about that now. I just need my little girl to hug me and forgive me. But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, guessing from the way I acted. Moments passed with nothing coming from the other end of the door. I knocked again. "Lucy, its Niall, please, I really need to talk to you." I repeated my sorrow. Unexpectedly, I heard sniffles and a raspy voice from the other end.

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you." she hollered shakily. I sighed. How could she ever forgive me?

"You don't have to talk, just listen." I suggested, tears forming in my eyes, making it harder and harder to breath normally.

"Niall, just leave, ok? You never talked to me in the last 3 weeks, so what makes me think that you actually want to talk to me now?" She retorted. I let out a cry. Did she honestly believe I didn't love her? There was no way she was going to open the door, so I did what I had to do. Now where did Liam put that skeleton key?

Lucy's P.O.V.

Suddenly, my door swung open. How the- OH, the key. That stupid key. Using my natural born reflexes, I immediately grabbed my cylinder blue pillow and chucked it at him. He used his hand to block it. I didn't want to see him right now or anytime for that matter. Niall Horan can get the hell out. He betrayed me, he lied to me, he stopped loving me. "Lucy, please let me explain!" he pleaded, entering my room. That's it, bitch mode: activated.