11

(Skip the walk home with Lucy, Niall, and Miranda because I'm lazy :p)

Lucy's P.O.V.

We entered the tour bus and set our stuff down. The only reason I canceled my date with Nick was so that me and Niall could be together and now it's taken up by some slut he picked up on the street. I set my candy on the arm of the chair and walked through the hallway, originally going to my room to get my sweatshirt. I suddenly stopped at Harry's closed door. I still had to apologize. As I was about to knock, a bone-chilling hand crept across my shoulder. I jumped back. "SHIT!" I screamed, turning back to see a disappointed Louis.

"Hey, watch your mouth! Anyways, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. All I was going to say was I'll go with you." He offered, brushing his brown hair back with a finger, revealing icy blue eyes.

"Come with me where?" I asked innocently.

"To apologize. I know it's hard for you to say what you feel, so I'll come with you." He suggested and grabbed my ice cold hand, warming it with his touch. How did he know I was going to apologize? Slowly, he knocked on the door. A couple seconds went by and Harry finally answered. I was greeted by a bright red hand print plastered on Harry's face. I gasped. Did I really do that?

"Can we come in Harry?" I asked, hoping he wasn't going to make this harder than it already was. He nodded plainly and Louis and I strolled in. I sat on his bed, trying not to make myself comfortable; I didn't deserve it after what I had done to him. I was looking down and fiddling with my uninteresting fingers, acting like they were my most prized possession. Louis gently put his hand over my mine to stop the incessant twiddling, reminding me of what we came here for.

"Lucy has something she wants to say to you." Louis reminded while he scooted me towards my tense brother who was less than motionless. I gazed my head up, preparing myself for his starring eyes to feast upon my soul and eat me alive. His eyes met mine as I opened my mouth to speak.

"I- I'm sorry Harry. I just though it would be funny to pull a prank on you, but when I saw how much it hurt you, I couldn't stand to look at my own destruction." I begged for forgiveness. He walked over to my trembling legs and wrapped me in his warmth. I was never great at apologizing, but I guess this one went well.

"It's ok babygirl." He grinned. I smiled, my face buried in his Jack Willis hoodie, where I belonged.

Sorry it was so short but im working on the new chapter I will probably have it up by Monday 12/16/13