27

Zayn's POV

What was that? Did I just hear that she didn't want to even eat? Lucy of all people should know that it's really unhealthy. I'm starting to get concerned; maybe she was worried about something. I just can't even believe she actually fought me about eating. She was always very good with finishing her meals but now that I think about it, I don't think I even see her put a thing other than salad on her plate. Deciding to go and talk to her, I leapt from the couch, leaving Lottie alone. I walked to the end of the hall and knocked on her door lightly. "What?" she growled. I sighed and tried to turn the knob to the door. Locked. We told her that locking doors isn't allowed.

"Lucy, unlock this door right now or you will be in BIG trouble!" I shouted. I heard her grumble and the switch of the lock. I quickly took it upon myself to swing the door open, intruding anything that could be going on. I walked in and sat on her bed, looking up at her turned head, snapping for her attention. She walked over to me, her hair hiding her beauty as she sat down next to me. "Lucy look at me." I demanded, not messing around. Expecting a fight, she obliged and turned her head up towards me, where rolling tears could be seen. I always knew when she had been crying. Besides the extravagant blue her eyes already held, they always seemed so piercing after she'd been crying, almost like her eyes were trying to get someone to notice. With one look, I swept her into my arms, minding her cast carefully. "I love you so much Lucy. And it kills me that you would do this." I gathered my thoughts quickly. I already know what her plan was. Lottie has tried this before. And I swore on my life not to tell Louis that she didn't eat for 5 days straight. But look at her now, the perfect image of health! And so is Lucy!

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking" she apologized raspily, grasping her gold necklace she received for her birthday. I didn't say anything; I just continued holding her while I felt the occasional plop of a tear. "Zayn?" She looked up at me.

"What is it princess?" I asked, willing to do anything for her.

"I'm hungry." She smiled. I chuckled at the silent announcement of Lucy being back. My arms scooped her up and carried her down the hallway.

"Why don't you pick something to eat. I'll be right back." I declared while giving her a head start and pushing her to the pantry. She nodded slightly and grazed the food in front of her. I started walking away to my room but stopped at the sight of Lucy's open door. I needed a phone charger and I couldn't find mine. I casually walked into her room, rummaging through her drawers for a simple charger, but finding no luck. Seeming as it was no where else, I took myself to her bathroom. Rifling rather quickly, I opened the bottom cupboards of her sink. Nothing but lady things, nail polish, and a little pink bag. Being the nosey person I am, I slowly unzippered the bag about the size of the clutch Perrie carries with her. The loudness of the zipper made a distinct noise that I was sure could be heard. My eyes descended down to red stains and.....razors? What? - NO. No, no, no, no. NO. This can't be what I think it is. It just can't. My heart stopped as I examined the deep red blood stains. I felt tears beginning to well up, but I fought them back. Lottie did this. "L-Lottie!" I shouted wearily. I soon heard her footsteps hunting down the hall and into the room where I was.

"Zayn? Where are- oh." She answered her own question by looking to the right where I was sat on the bathroom floor. "What's wrong?" she questioned sweetly, not an ounce of sadness in her voice.

"I know what you did to yourself Lottie!" I began whispering harshly. "How dare you do this? You know it is the unhealthiest thing you can do to yourself! And in your brother's home! I even kept your secret!" I got louder as I progressed through my anger.

"ZAYN!" she stopped me midsentence. I was saying something about being depressed. "What are you talking about?" she asked, looking desperately confused.

"This!" I pulled the little pink bag full of little joy killers out from behind my back. She glanced at them and immediately covered her mouth with her hand. Tears sprung to her eyes and she looked up at me.

"Those aren't mine." She cried, not seeming nervous for herself. A state of pure shock came over me. Lottie was telling the truth.

"Show me your wrists and thighs and stomach!" I demanded, making sure that I wasn't being fooled. She put out her forearms for me to see, lifted up her shirt, and hiked up her sweatpants, nothing was there expect for her milky skin. "Well if it isn't you, then whose are these?"

Lucy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY DEAR LORD YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SORRY I AM. I haven't updated in a whole month!!!!! I am so freaking sorry! Please forgive me! But I've just been going through some tough times in my life. BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

This is dedicated to im_just_becky because she is sooooo amazayn and I cant thank her enough for reading and commenting on my story.

ALSO! could you do me a HUGE favor and check out my other books? I know I'm asking a lot but you don't have to!

Can I please get 15 votes and 2 comments? It would really boost my self esteem a whole bunch! Thank you all so much for getting me this far!

HANG ON DON'T LEAVE YET...........................you're perfect

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Love,

Haley.