16

Liam's P.O.V.

What has gotten into Lucy? I punished her for lying to us and many other things, but when I tried to comfort her, she backed away and said that I punished her for something she didn't do. In that moment, I doubted everything I believed in. Lucy would never do that; she was the kind of person that would own up to her wrong decisions and receive the punishment, but she didn't this time. Maybe she was telling the truth........NO. Liam, she lied to you and everybody else and that's final. Not thinking about anything anymore, I turned open the door knob to my room where I had been and entered the hallway where I immediately heard the door slam to Lucy's room. "No slamming doors!" I yelled, trying to keep her in line as much as possible, but I learned not to push it with her. I walked down the hall and into the kitchen. On que, I heard Lucy's door open and slam shut four more times. That girl just likes to push my buttons. I sighed and returned to getting out placemats for the table. "So guys, what do you want for dinner? I know Miranda is coming over, so what does she like Niall?" I questioned. A few seconds passed and I looked over at Niall, sitting on the arms of the couch, staring at the floor like it was the world cup. "Niall!" I repeated. His head shot up.

"Umm, uhh, she likes everything. Just make whatever. I'm going into my room." He answered and calmly got up. All eyes were on him as he walked into the hallway and soon, we heard the door shut and another one open. I hoped it was Lucy, I wanted her to be her old self again, and she wasn't acting normal. Neither was Niall. To my surprise, it was Harry, entering the kitchen where I stood, cutting a rainbow of bell peppers to go in a salad later tonight. He stopped in front of me, the counter separating us. I looked up to find him standing over the counter, blocking the light.

"Yes?" I asked, in hopes of nothing important would come out of his mouth. I had enough to worry about.

"What, so you're just going to pretend that never happened?" he exclaimed, leaning over towards me.

"What?" I questioned, still paying attention to the knife that I was using to cut the peppers. A lot has been happening that I don't even know what anybody is talking about anymore.

"With Lucy for God's sake!" he whispered, putting his hand on the knife so I was incapable of using it. My grip released the knife and I looked up at him, full seriousness.

"Harry, I punished her like she deserved and we got over it. Done." I replied, hoping he felt something was wrong too. He suddenly grabbed my shirt.

"You can't say she got over it. I'm only a wall away and I heard everything that she said." He angered. Pausing his sentence and scaring me, he let go of my shirt and soon became the big brother I know him as. "Liam, I don't know what to believe anymore. Lucy doesn't act like that. I know my little sister and that is not her, she's hiding something." He became weak and weary. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I know mate. I don't know either. But there is only one way to find out. We have to ask Miranda." I instructed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok this sucked big time and i know it :( but im trying to make it more interesting for those that have stuck with this story!!! thank you for all the votes and reads! im so happy (not about how crappy this chapter is) but whatever! leave a comment down below. i love reading them even if they are heartless and rude :) haha. so, yeah,

OH WAIT! i forgot to tell you something.................you're perfect.

dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Thanks a lot,

Haley