17

Lucy's P.O.V.

How could they do this to me? How could they not believe me? HELLO, choose your sister over your dumbass friend who is a fucking liar. I sat on my bed until dusk, studying my room. Harry had it painted pink just because he knew I hated the color. Without even bothering to knock, Harry stepped in, his hands bundling up inside each other. "Get out." I barked. He flinched back and continued walking in like I was a ticking time bomb, oh wait, I was. "Harry, I don't want to talk to you or anybody else. So get the fu- you know what, just leave." I repeated. Disobeying me, he sat in my desk chair and kept staring at me, his face full of worry. Something's wrong. That is not my brother. Whatever, its not like he gave a damn about me when I needed anything. I really didn't want to talk to anyone right now. They would just get me pissed even more.

"Please Lucy, just listen." He pleaded, exchanging glances with me. I didn't want to listen, I didn't want to talk, I didn't want to be me. None of them know anything about me, they think they know me, they think that I am everything I'm supposed to be. I shifted uncomfortably under my blue blanket.

"I said no. Look, Harry, I know what you are going to-"

"Lucy, look at me!" he interrupted. I directed my gaze towards my feet dangling off my bed, pressed against the wall. I wasn't going to look at my brother, I don't even know why. "Lucy, please. Please look at me. I want you to look at me." He managed to choke out. I could tell he was nearly crying as I brought my head up. Slowly, I gazed up at his tall stature slumped down and crammed into a small gray chair. "Lucy, I love you so much. I want to make sure that I am doing everything in my power to make you happy. Please Lucy, please just tell me." He begged. Tears fled down his porcelain skin and dropped onto my carpet. My bottom lip started quivering as I fought back tears. You never know how hard it is to see your big brother cry right in front of you, your rock is crumbling. Everything and everybody you know and love will crumble. I looked into his eyes, sniffling. The silence was filled by the voices in my head telling me to say something. I dug my way through my troubles and managed to tell him one thing and one thing only: the truth.

"I'm not a liar." I whispered. A single tear dropped from my eye and hit my pillow spread across my lap. I watched as the turquoise pillow case soon had a dark blue circle in the middle, spreading through the fabric, trying to find a way to settle. Harry stared into my eyes like never before. He was looking for something. Suddenly, he pounced on me, hugging me while I sat there, not daring to wrap my arms around him like I have wanted to for so long.

Fight the urge Lucy.

"Lucy, you know I want to believe you so badly. We will ask Miranda when she comes to dinner tonight." He informed and released his grip on me. I looked back at him.

"You can't tell her you talked to me though." I instructed. He backed up.

"Why? Lucy is there something you want to tell me?" Harry questioned. I shot my head up from my lap.

"No, just please do me this favor." I begged. He slowly nodded, confusment plastered all over his face. He began walking out of my room.

"Dinner will be ready soon. Don't be late." He pointed his finger at me and smiled that boyish smile that girls somehow fell for.

"Ugh, do I have to go?" I asked, hoping to God the answer was no.

"Yes Lucy, now don't be rude, we will all have a nice family meal with Miranda." He raised his voice. I annoyingly nodded and he shut the door. I grabbed my phone from my desk and went to check my messages. I had a quite long one from Nick.