35

LUCYS POV

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Liam's hand came raining down on me. "OW! Liam stop!" I shouted to counteract his ways of 'parenting'. God help them when they have kids.

"I told you to behave, did I not?!" Liam stopped to tell me his little tidbit. Let me add that little sentence to the list of stuff I don't care about in anyway shape or form.

Yup, it's added. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! His hand was brought down with such force that it pushed me to tears. I pounded the carpet for mercy but none was lead.

OH MY FUCK THIS HURTS.

"Answer me!" Liam demanded through his slaps on me. I desperately tried to pull away from him but he only gripped me tighter. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Tears shed from my face and onto the ground, only to be confronted by more and more of its kind.

"Y-yes." I stated wearily as he continued his forceful smack on me. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Then" SMACK! "Why" SMACK! "Didn't" SMACK! "You" SMACK! "Listen?" I ignored his question, to which I was not sure if it was rhetorical or not, and bit my bloody tongue. I let out a small cry and tried my hardest to hold back the rushing tears.

They are just tears. Just suck it up, Lucy. Liam does this because he wants you to become a good person

SCREW THAT. IM TIRED OF THEM TREATING ME LIKE IM FIVE. HOW HAVE I BEEN OKAY WITH THIS?

"ARE YOU SORRY?" SMACK! Liam yelled in thin air. I chocked on my words a bit before letting out an apprehensive response.

"NOT PARTICULARLY." I yelled back at him which only angered him further.

I can't stay good forever Liam.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"JESUS LIAM!" I screeched, knowing that I should just keep my mouth shut and say sorry like I'm supposed to.

"Maybe you should start behaving!" Liam suggested.

Not really the time for offers, but thanks Li, I'll put that on the list too. Along with the college applications, that stupid rule list, OH YEAH your birthday...

"ARE YOU SORRY?" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He pushed again.

THIS GUY HITS FREAKING HARD WHEN HE IS MAD.

OHMY- NO!

"Liam! Stop! Don't!" I screamed as I felt his finger wrap around my belt loop on my jeans.

"Not unless you're sorry!" He didn't give me time to respond before yanking my jeans off and down to my knees. PAIN. SO MUCH PAIN. THIS HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH RIGHT NOW. I cried onto Liam's jeans and kept my head hung low. Before smacking me, Liam tried to reason with me in a sweet and light-hearted manner. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION. ARE YOU SORRY?!" What a swell guy, don't you think?

No?

ME EITHER.

"I- I-"

"SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN YOU ATTITUDE WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO PICK UP MY ROOM, LIAM AND IM SO SORRY?" Liam tried to finish my sentence but failed miserably. HAHAHA he thinks that I'm just going to go along with it and he will stop smacking me and we will end the day with watching movies together and I'll fall asleep on him but he won't care and all the pictures will end up on twitter the next day.