22

Lucy's P.O.V.

"LOTTIE! I CANT BELIEVE YOU"RE HERE!" I shouted, not caring if anyone else observed my poor etiquette in the airport so far. I threw myself around her, squeezing her as hard as I could she dropped all her luggage to the floor and hugged me.

"I know me either!" She smiled. I giggled uncontrollably as she went and hugged the others, stopping a moment for Louis. We slowly gathered our belongings and walked out to where the bus was perched near the sidewalk. "I am so excited, Lucy." She stated happily. I couldn't help but think of all our crazy memories back home. How we use to walk to the park together and how we use to throw paper balls at the teacher and blame it on somebody else, and always get caught for it. I grinned and nodded. She could somehow lighten up my day, like nothing bad had ever happened. We entered the bus, still reminiscing about everything.

"This is the main room where the TV is and stuff," I started, pointing to the couch and the flat screen settled on the dark wooden table with drawers opening old memories to God knows where. "That over there is the kitchen and the table is right there." I guided my hand over to our eating area like a tour guide. Lottie giggled as I grasped her hand and ran her down to the end of the hall where our room sat. "And this is where the magic happens." I continued, showing her my half clean room. "I am so glad you are going to be staying here." I announced. She smiled sweetly and hugged me again, letting her head sink into my shoulder. I never told anyone this but, I have always liked the warm embrace that a hug brings to me. I never realized it, but it always seems to raise my spirits. She set her stuff down on one end of the bed that could be brought into a queen size or a twin bed. We giggled while walking into the hallway and out into the main room where we turned to see everybody in the kitchen, gathered around the isle. "Hey, what's going on?" I asked. They all peered up at once, not noticing before that we were present.

"Nothing princess. Just discussing grown up things." Zayn replied as they all sprawled out, leaving no sign of ever being huddled like they were. I narrowed my eyes at him, what a lame excuse.

"Ok first, you can't use 'grown up things' anymore. It is so not cool. And second, what were you talking about? I can take it." I sassed in his direction, crossing my arms tightly against my chest.

"Just forget about it." Zayn responded, patting my head as he walked by and tended to the couch that so desperately needed to be sat upon (note the sarcasm) I rolled my eyes as Lottie ran to Liam and they both started ball room dancing like they use to all the time. Those two's bond was like mine and Niall's: loving and fun. I chuckled as Niall swung me around, glancing at my exposed stomach. I swung myself into a handstand and kept giggling until they all stopped. A cracking sound became prominent in my ears, obviously coming from my wrist. I looked around at all of them. Every single person was staring at me with the pure look of concern written all over them. I stopped giggling and let my face grow blank and scared. No one ever looked at me like that. I stared at everyone. I was about to stutter out a question to why they were looking at me when Harry stole my words.

"L-Lucy." Harry started shakily as he pointed at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT! so I know that I'm supposed to update once a week, buuuuuuut, I don't care! I just needed to post this because its a cliffhanger and I love making you guys get pissed off! :) hahaha, just kidding.

Hey, don't forget to leave your opinions below! you don't have to, but you know what I mean. ANYWAYS, so you can talk about anything in the comment box!

OH WAIT!!!!! I almost forgot the most IMPORTANT piece of information!..............You're perfect

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Love,

Haley