8

Harry's P.O.V.

She suddenly tensed up at the mentioning of Mom. Why was it such big deal? I just couldn't believe my little sister is actually going on a real date. I'm not sure I was comfortable with it. But why wouldn't she tell mom? Yes, I understand that they weren't the best of friends, but give me and example of when a 13 year old girl and her mother get along perfectly. They have their difficulties just like everyone else in the world. Suddenly, I was being pushed out of her room. Shit, she's pissed. I stood there outside of her door for a couple extra seconds until Zayn pulled me back into the hallway. "Don't Harry, I know you think she needs you, but she doesn't. Trust me. girls are like this all the time." I backed off and went into my room. I fell back on my bed. I didn't know what to do about Lucy. I just really hope this boy treats her like a princess. She deserves it. I picked up my phone and saw I had a text from Mom. Perfect timing.

"Hey honey, I was just wonder how Lucy is settling in." I returned her message with another, swiping my fingers across the screen, anxious to be finished.

"She's fine; I thought she talked to you earlier today?"

"No, that's why I was worried. She hasn't contacted me since you guys left." She replied. When I got that message, my heart sank. I was stunned. How could she do that to her own mother? We have been gone for almost a month! She is so going to get it.

"So all this time she told she talked to you, she was lying?" I responded.

"I'm afraid so." This made my blood boil. How could she? Our own mother has been worried sick! "So anything happening?" she quickly tried to change the subject. Fine, if Lucy was going to be a bitch, then I am going to treat her like one. My fingers raced across the screen, messing up a few times. Damn my big fingers.

"Well, Lucy does have a big date tonight." I replied with a childish smile on my face.

"Oh really? I can't believe she didn't tell me." I just couldn't believe Lucy could go this low.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I have to go, I love you." I left my phone on my bed and stormed over to Lucy's closed door. She wasn't going to get any privacy if she was going to be a bitch. I swung open the door. Lucy was on the phone, probably talking to Perrie and Eleanor. I ripped the phone out of her hand and hung it up. She gave me a confused look and snatched her cell phone out of my hand. I immediately started explaining. "Lucy! Give me your phone!" I screamed impatiently.

"What?! No Harry, it's my phone!" she defended. Fine then, I was just going to have to do this the hard way. I grabbed her phone from her cold hand. I went through her messages and she hand about 7 missed texts from Mom. Not one of them did she reply. I curled my lip under in anger.

"Lucy! Explain to me this!" I held all the text messages in front of her face. She slowly grabbed her phone and started scrolling through them with a sad look on her face like she had forgotten we were fighting.

"Look Harry, you don't understand." She was completely calm. Not once in my life did I see her calm during a fight.

"Lucy, just explain to me why you never responded!" I screamed. I was completely appalled.

"Harry, its complicated." She was about to explain, but I cut her off.

"What, What Lucy, What is SO complicated?!?!" I shouted. Suddenly her eyes filled with tears. I felt my limbs weaken at the sight of her broken expression. What was I missing? Lucy used to tell me everything, but I guess our first separation with our first tour made that impossible. But here we are on our third tour, and I'm screaming at her because she won't tell me what's going on. But I had to be firm. I sat in her desk chair and grabbed and flat wooden hair brush. "Come here." I instructed. I could tell she was arguing with herself whether or not to go. "Lucy, come here right now." I repeated with more strength. She slowly brought her trembling body over to mine. I grabbed her arm and pulled her over my lap. I pulled down her sweat pants to reveal pink flower underwear. I patted her bottom a couple times before starting. SMACK! I whipped the hairbrush on her. I felt her jerk up, but otherwise, not a sound. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The sound of the solid wood hitting her already sore bottom made my heart ache. But I knew she deserved it. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Each one I just thought of how rude she was.