26

(A/N: Warning. This chapter contains habits of an eating disorder. This may be a trigger for some so please please please read at your own risk. If this chapter mentions a touchy subject for you, please dont hesitate to skip it. Please note that this chapter mentions improper habits for dieting and eating and remember that everyone is beautiful, no matter their size.)

Lucy's POV

I hopped off my bed and ran into the kitchen, Lottie trailing behind me. FOOD. Galloping, I stopped at the pantry, coded by the hardwood. "Hey what do you want to eat?" Lottie booty bumped me to the side. My body jiggled as I grabbed the fat on my stomach.

I bet Lottie doesn't have that.

Suddenly it dawned on me. I timidly turned to her again, making all seriousness come into the picture. What if I was eating too much? My mind changed so quickly from an innocent little girl to an overconscientious teenager. I stared down at my body in the reflection of the fridge.

Look at those thighs

As hard as I tried to push the thoughts to the back of my mind, all the twitter comments just came flooding back to me. All of how I needed to lose weight and that I 'shouldnt be allowed to have that ice cream on my diet plan'

Thanks @super$tarr9 (A/N: dont take that username seriously i just made it up okay sorry)

"Umm, I'm actually not that hungry now." I lied through my teeth, smiling a bit to lighten the mood that had taken a turn for darkness.

"But you were just- oh Nevermind. I don't know about you, but I'm eating!" she concluded, pulling out some cereal. Maybe just a little bowl wouldn't- NO. Lucy, if you want to stay fit, don't eat it. We sat together in front of the large TV and I switched it on, leaving us to enjoy 21 Jump Street. 11:34. "Hey are you sure you aren't hungry, I don't think you've eaten a lot since I came." Lottie questioned a confused look on her flawless face.

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine. I don't know I guess it's just my appetite has disappeared." I reassured her as she turned back to the TV, enjoying her bowl of Raisin Bran. Zayn came strolling in, a smile spread across his face. "What are you so happy about?" I asked rudely, annoyed at his boy-ish grin. He shrugged his shoulders and looked over to see Lottie putting her bowl down on the coffee table.

"Lottie, when you get up next, could you put that in the dishwasher? And what did you have for breakfast Lucy?" he asked me. my eyes widened.

"I had-"

"She didn't want anything." Lottie answered for me, just as I was about to lie and say I had a feast.

"C'mon princess you have to get something to eat." Zayn looked to me and held out his hand for me to grasp. I shook my head. I didn't want to eat now. I already gained weight and I can't keep doing that. "Lucy, really, you have to eat." The words escaped his mouth seriously.

"Zayn, I'm not hungry. Honest." I fibbed. He glared at me, becoming angry with my lack of appetite. Its not that I was starving, but I wasn't not hungry. Just my luck, a big growl rang through out my ears from my stomach.

"That doesn't sound like 'not hungry' to me. Now what's with you? I haven't seen you eat like normal since last month." He retorted, not giving me a chance get up and pulled me over his shoulder into the kitchen. I didn't answer his question, not wanting to admit my fouls. "Pick something." He shoved me into the pantry and I stood there motionless, not even bothering to look at the heavenly food in front of me. "Lucy, pick something!" he repeated a little more harshly. I scrunched my face at his tone and opened my eyes at the sting of my bum WHACK! Zayn smacked my bum. "LUCY. I told you to pick something to eat and you are going to do it right now!" he informed me as I gave in. Maybe I will skip lunch, yeah that sounds good. Nobody will know. I sighed and grazed the food options. I picked the lightest thing I could find. Oatmeal.

"Here." I pushed it into him, walking out of the pantry, losing the battle.

"Thank you. Now sit at the table until its ready." He pointed to a chair and I abruptly sat in it, just to please the living shit out of him. A few minutes later the water was boiling and he poured it into a bowl, steam rising off the top. He came over and placed it in front of me. "Eat." He said and jolted a spoon into the bowl. I sighed angrily and picked up the silver utensil and twirled it around in the piping hot material. "Stop stalling and eat it!" Zayn shouted from on the couch, peering over at me.

"I'm not stalling, Zayn! It's just too hot!" I surged. He sighed and returned to the TV. I didn't want this at all. But since when did I become obsessed over my appearance and how much I weigh? If you had just met me you would think body image is all I care about. Giving in, I brought the spoon to my mouth and ended up eating half the bowl before I brought it over to the sink, leaving the other untouched side to rot in hell, alright a little extreme but whatever. I was still hungry. I walked into the hall and slammed the door to my room. Catching my eye, a pack of M&M's lay on my bed from my recent 'candy run' I threw them into Lottie's suitcase.

If you want to be fit, don't eat it.

But why do I care now? What's changed?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO YO YO! My name is what? My name is Who? My name is (slicka slicka) SLIM SHADY. Alright now that I got that out of my system..........GOOD TO KNOW THAT I CANT WRITE SERIOUS STORIES! CUZ I SUCKED AT THIS ONE!

This is dedicated to the glorious @lexie6923 because she came up with the idea for this chapter.! THANKS!!!!!!

REALLY IMPORTANT. Ok so I know some who are reading this may think 'oh she's totally copying other people's story ideas' please know that its not my goal to do that at all. Others have come up with AMAZAYN story ideas and I really don't' copy them. If I do sometime or another, I SWEAR its not on purpose!

HOLD UP! Back up for a second, let me get a look at you... You're perfect

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Love,

Haley