2

Edited 4/12/15

Louis' arms wrapped warmly around my small frame as I leaned into his chest. He was such a caring person and although silly and perhaps a little annoying at times, I didn't understand why Lottie would say things about him sometimes. He seemed like the brother you'd go to for everything. Yes, Harry was just as good at being a big brother, but he couldn't always be understanding and he could lose his temper easily. And of course when you're living with a 13 year old girl, losing your temper is basically the same thing as poking a lion. It felt a little awkward on his lap since I'm soon to be 14 years old, however, my childhood wasn't the most cuddling story. Mum and Dad were always too busy to tuck me in, or kiss away the bad dreams, or read me stories. They did indeed care about me, yet Harry took the initiative to raise me. Even though there had been quite a large amount of time distance, the boys and I never really had problems picking up where we left off. I let my head rest in the crook of Louis' neck.

I was completely relaxed until a bunch of flashes confronted my heavy eyes. I snapped my head back to see all the guys with their phones taking pictures and awing, Harry even making it like a photo shoot. I smirked and tried to kick their phones away but failed miserably. Louis Laughed and tickled my stomach a little bit. "I'm posting this on twitter!" Harry laughed. I stuck out my tongue indicating that I was kidding and I didn't care what he did with the pictures. I hopped up from Louis, a bit too tired to be babied anymore, and walked over to the couch. Plopping myself steadily on the couch, I flipped through the channels until I found SpongeBob. Yes, I still like this show. It never gets old even though the humor was very immature and sometimes quite weird. Suddenly Harry got up and looked at all the guys. "Well I'm going to the store to get some stuff. Does anybody want to come?" he asked. They all shook their heads. "Lucy?" he questioned looking over at me.

"Nah, I'm kind of tired." I replied. I practically spent the whole night before talking to Perrie over chat about how things were going. The guys didn't know that and they weren't about to find out.

"Okay, I'll be back in 20!" He exclaimed happily, grabbing his coat by the door. He kissed the top of my head and left me to focus on the show that I live for.

HAHAHA I need friends........

I quickly refocused on SpongeBob and let myself get completely absorbed in the children's show. By the time I looked over to where the guys were sitting, they were gone, probably in their rooms playing FIFA. I went back to the TV and another show had come one that I didn't care for so I switched it to something scary. Halloween was coming up so all the good stuff was on TV. I flipped through the channels and saw orphan on. Satisfied with the level of horror, I sat in suspense on the couch and even hitched my breathing once or twice. I jumped what seemed like 3 feet when the door to the bus opened. Harry strolled in still as happy as before, grocery bags filling his hands. I silently waved, debating whether or not to help him with the food.

It's just so far.....

"Where are all the guys?" He asked, quickly setting down the bags and unloading everything into cabinets.

"Umm, not sure. I think they went to their rooms." I answered, trying to focus on my movie, aggravated whenever Harry would speak and interrupt the suspenseful scene of the moment.

"BOO!" All the guys jumped from behind the couch. I screamed in horror and quickly ran over to the four, hitting them playfully.

"I hate you guys!" I said sarcastically. They were still on the floor laughing at my reaction. Harry was laughing hard too, earning a harsh scowl from me. After they had calmed down, I went back over to the couch, angrily stomping my feet the whole way there.

"That's payback from when you wanted us to play your little card game!" Niall defended, still laughing a little. I glared at him. "Ooh, what are we watching?" he asked walking over to me.