6

Louis P.O.V.

After Lucy was sent to her room, I felt incredibly bad. Yes, she was using foul language, but I knew she hated being told what to do. Especially by Harry; brother sister thing I don't know. Lottie and I get like that sometimes. But one thing in my mind still hasn't been resolved, why was Harry being an ass? He was pissed about everything. I'm going to try and talk to him, calmly. I marched over to his room and opened it immediately. " Harry, I need to talk to you, Why are you so irritated today?" I asked. He quickly sat up and looked at me, realizing that I wasn't here to play around.

"Louis, I'm sorry, its just, I've been under a lot of stress lately and I didn't get much sleep last night," he explained. I softened my looked.

"You were out of control Harry. I accept your apology, but I think the real person you need to apologize to is Lucy." I suggested. I walked out and left him there to think. I went into my room and looked at my phone.

Harry's P.O.V

I knew I had to apologize to Lucy, but it would just be so hard. I slowly stood up from my spot on the couch. I'd practically been there all day. I made my way to Lucy's closed door and hesitated before knocking. I brought myself up to it and knocked 3 times. I heard scuffling of things. "Who is it?" she asked. She sounded like she had just woken up from a long slumber.

"It's Harry." I replied. For a couple of seconds there wasn't a response but when I did get one, it wasn't pleasant.

"I don't want to talk to you!" she shouted. Great, no my own little sister hates me.

"Lucy please! Its important!" I begged through the closed door. I suddenly heard the squeal of her bed springs and footsteps. The door swung open and there, I was looking down at an angry Lucy.

"WHAT?" she hissed. I invited myself in and took her hand. I practically had to drag her with me and we sat on her bed. I looked into her perfect blue orbs and started to talk again.

"Lucy, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being such an ass. Oh sorry, I meant grouch." I didn't want to curse around her. I thought it would have a big impact on her choice of words, and considering what she said to me earlier, I think it already has. She looked less pissed now that I apologized.

"It's fine, I shouldn't have called you an ass. I just got carried away." she admitted. I smiled and brought her in for a hug. She hopped in my lap and held her there with my arms. Suddenly, Zayn came in.

"Awww, look who made up." he teased.

"Shut up." Lucy and I said in sync. Man, we were related. She whispered in my ear: 'love you Haz.' and walked out of the room. The sweet smell of her perfume wisped by me. I was surprised. For sure, she'd be begging for her phone. She loved that thing like it was a child. She had gotten the new iphone 5C from mom and dad. She got it in pink, even though that wasn't her favorite color. My parents probably didn't even know her favorite color. They barely paid attention to her. that's partly why I took her on tour with us. I bet you 100 dollars that they don't know what her favorite subject in school is. Its not that they don't love her, its just they are so caught up in work that they don't have enough time to really get to know her. I could always see how unhappy she would get when they would leave for business. She tried to hide it and be strong, but big brothers know. I got up and brushed past Zayn who was still in the doorway. I decided that I would take a walk. Just to clear my mind. I left a note on the bulletin board and walked out of the bus to an old playground where I used to count the pennies in the fountain when I came to visit family here as a child.

Every kid seemed so happy there. If only they knew what the real world was like, dark and cold. I sat on the rim of the old stone fountain. Taking a coin out of my pocket, I threw it in while making my strongest wish. Suddenly, I was confronted by a young girl and her mother. "Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you, but my daughter is a huge fan of yours and it would really mean a lot to her if she could have an autograph." she spoke shakily. Her daughter walked towards me a little