10

ok so before you start reading, know that this is split in 2 because its kinda long and I just wanted to update for you guys but I will have part two up some time this week.

Lucy's P.O.V.

. When I stared down the hall, I saw something I would never forget. Something that makes me terrified.

All my attention was absorbed down the hall. There, in the main room, I saw Niall over Louis lap with tears streaming down his face. I gasped, my eyes filling with tears for the fourth time today. I'm surprised I had any left. I immediately gasped and Zayn, realizing what was happening, covered my eyes and tried his hardest to lead us back in his room. My heart sank. "Niall!" I cried helplessly. Zayn covered my mouth and dragged me back into his room, pulling at my waist and detaching my arms from the door frame. I bawled into Zayn's warm chest again. I've NEVER seen any of the boys get punished before. Not even Harry, my own brother. I mean, I knew it was happening somewhere, but they never would allow themselves to do it where I could show up. Zayn cradled me and tried to keep me quite from all the screaming and hitting and kicking I was doing. "I want Niall!" I shouted. Zayn swatted my butt two more times before I learnt to be quiet.

"Shhh. Shhh. I know, but Niall probably deserved it." Zayn tried to comfort me but nothing could do that. Not wanting to argue, I nodded and sank into his red shirt, which was now a maroon color from my salt water tears. I heard a smack and a muffled "21" that some one yelled. I gasped and Zayn quickly covered my ears with his fiery palms. Finally, after a minute or so, he pulled away. I didn't stick around to hear anything else, but instead, lunged for the door. Sadly, I wasn't quick enough. Zayn had caught me by the belt loop. I managed to get free and run out the door. In the main room, I saw them all gathered around Niall, I darted over and pushed Louis out of the way. My eyes must have been playing tricks on me, not once had I seen Niall this upset. He was sniffling and I latched onto his cold body, not ever wanting to let go. I silently cried into his blue shirt. It slowly converted to a dark shade of denim as my tears soaked in, like Zayn's had done before. He quickly got up and wrapped his strong arms around my shaking body. The guys slowly stood up and left us there to hug each other.

"I'm SO sorry N-Niall, I didn't mean to get you in trouble, I just thought-"

"Shhh. Its ok little Lucy. I love you." He sniffled. He looked into my saddened eyes. "How about we go get some candy and have a scary movie marathon." He suggested with a weak smile. My quivering face relaxed into a grin and I wiped my tears away. We both got up and he scooped me up bridal-style. He pretended to ballroom dance around the bus with me wrapped tightly in his arms. I giggled at the sight of his high posture. He stopped and looked at my laughing face. "See, that's what I want to see every time I look at you." He claimed. I grinned even more, my teeth gradually emerging from my smooth lips. He set me down and took the car keys form the table. I grabbed the keys with my free hand, the other he was holding, and put them back on the table.

"Whoa, whoa, lets walk." I suggested. He smiled, his tear stained face gone with all the sadness. It's like nothing ever happened. The store was walking distance, and we would have more time to talk. He kissed my forehead and wrote a note for the guys. He grabbed his wallet and we strolled out the door into the cold air. My eyes watered as it hit me. With my hand still grasped in his, I smiled. I smiled because no ordinary brother or ordinary brother's friend would be caught dead with me.

Niall's P.O.V.

We were walking down the street to the convenient store to get candy for our movie marathon. I loved it when Lucy and I did this. It reminded me that she still loved us and wasn't going into the 'I hate everyone' phase. But I was still embarrassed that she saw me over Louis lap. But I saw she didn't care. I thought of how special Lucy is and snuggled up next to her. Removing my hand from hers and taking it over her shoulder, pulling her tiny body next to me. I felt her little arm wrap around my waist. Now that I think about it, she was getting a little smaller; I almost never see her eating too. Then again, she is almost 14 and I remember when Lottie would do this thing where she wouldn't eat much for a while but then the next week, she would eat everything. I guess it all just balanced out. Of course, my twisted mind had to bring up a terrible memory. I despised a lot of words but 'waist' or anything that had to do with it, terrified me for one reason and one reason only.