38. Til We Meet Again

ZAYN:
"Babe, have you seen my..." Lauren's words and eyes trailed off and she walked off grabbing a pair of heels and making her way back over to her suitcase laying on the floor. "Honestly, I don't know how I'm going to fit all of this stuff.. I just need to take a deep breath." Lauren closed her eyes and I watched her chest heave as she took in calming breaths.

It was almost four in the morning and Lauren was just doing all of her packing. I was the one that was used to all the ridiculous early hours, but she was more awake than me going back and fourth, upstairs and downstairs, and I was just sat on the floor, leaned against the bed, wishing that the both of us were still sleeping. The sun was still sleeping, why weren't we?

"You can leave some stuff that you know you won't quite need at home, here."

"That's the thing, I don't know what I do or do not need."

"You need me," I pouted crawling toward her and laying my head in her chest with my arms wrapped around her torso. Lauren laughed and placed her soft hands on my face giving me a kiss on the cheek. "You are going on tour in a little bit and you're going to have a blast. You don't need me."

"I object to that comment wholeheartedly." I sat up and made my way into the top of Lauren's luggage. "Do you think I'll fit?"

"It'll be a tight squeeze but yeah," she joked.
~~~~~~~~~~

"I really hate saying bye to you," I said leaned up against the door frame as Lauren hung some of her things back up in my walk in closet. "Trust me, you're not the only one. We had such a good time and mended our seemingly broken relationship. I just feel like we're stronger, don't you?" I nodded at her words.

"I do feel stronge indeed, but I always feel a bit weak when you go," I said. Lauren frowned and caressed my cheek before placing a kiss on them. "And I have no idea when we'll see each other again."

"Let's hope it's soon. Any show you guys do in Florida, I'm down."

"That's good to know."

I tapped against the door frame, watching Lauren hang up some of her clothing that she could bare with leaving behind. "I don't know if I can part with those lips," I said closing in the space between us and pulling Lauren by her waist against me. "I just got them back," I said running my finger along her lips. I then held her face in my hands and we started to passionately kiss and that led into something even more intense occuring on the closet floor.

LAUREN:
"Look at her falling asleep in her bowl of wheaties," Zayn pointed to Camila who was sleeping at the table, her face hung low almost in her cereal. I was laughing and taking pictures with my phone as Harry rubbed her arm. "Hey. Hey Camila. It's time to get up." Camila opened her eyes and then layed her head onto the table.

"It's just about time to head out anyway," Zayn said sliding out of the chair. "Everything all loaded up?" he asked.

"Everything is all loaded up."

"It's way too early." Camila groaned.

"You can sleep on the flight Camila, come on." I said.

It took Harry physically carrying Camila to the car for her to move from the dining room table. "All ready to head home to Miami?" Harry asked, making conversation as Camila slept on his lap.

"I miss my parents and the other girls, but no I'm not ready to go home yet," I said. "It's always so hard to say bye to Zayn and to you guys and it was hard to say bye to the newest fluffy member of our group," I said referring to Booger.

"Babe, just tell us when. We've got all five of you guys set with vip backstage passes."

"Thanks. I just have to see when I can since I'm going to be taking some classes in the spring and I hate flying alone and Camz and Dinah have school, so then I've got to work around their schedules and Ally is in Texas for school and Mani's always busy.." I sighed thinking of it all.

"We'll figure this out," Zayn said kissing my hand, while keeping a side-eye on the road.

"Who's opening for you again?"

"5 seconds of summer."

"Oh. I'm not a fan. I've never heard their music," I said.

"Dun dun dun!" Harry said dramatically from the backseat.

"What?" I questioned not understanding the joke between the two boys.

"That's exactly how you and I started out. You weren't a fan, and now look at you, you're my girlfriend."

"Just keep her away from Luke," Harry said. "He's quite the charmer."

"I don't know who that is, and I'll never want anyone besides you," I said. Zayn smirked and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Watch the road!" Harry shouted.

"Huh?" Camila groggily muttered and sat up. Harry laughed and played with her hair. "Nothing. Sorry I woke you. We've got fifteen minutes til the airport, you can go back to sleep."

Fifteen minutes came and went and we headed into the airport. "Our flights in," I looked at my phone. "Thirty minutes."

"You'd better go through customs now then." Zayn said. I pouted and let out a sigh.

"I'm gonna cry."

"And I am too." Zayn laughed. "And that's why we'd better make this soon."

I looked over to Harry and Camila who were embracing each other. Paparazzi wer being the usual scum and taking pictures. They thought they were sneaky because they were in the distance but the flashes were obvious.

"I hate that the paparazzi are always here for our hellos and goodbyes. These are supposed to be sentimental moments for us, not for the entire world to see."

"I'm trying my hardest not to go snash one of their cameras right now. C'mon, let's just ignore them," Zayn pulled me into a hug and he was always so warm, and his arms were always so strong. "I love you, Booger."

"I love you too." I said against his chest.

Zayn lifted my chin so I was facing him and his eyes had a twinkle in them indicating to me that he was also on the brink of tears. "So this is the end," I said. Zayn laughed.

"Don't be dramatic, Lauren. I'm going to see you again and it's going to be like we never spent a day apart. Now, give me love," he said pressing his lips against mine.