4. Bowling Bets

ZAYN:

   "This party blows." I said, sitting across from Lauren. She nodded and let out a sigh. It was hectic. I knew no one tolerable except for the people I had arrived with. It was just a room full of models and young actors and actresses from the Disney channel and socialites, some of which had their own shows, and of course their tag along friends who craved being famous by association. "When can we go? I just want to get back to the room and cuddle." she pulled on my arm and rested her head on it. I pushed her hair away to reveal her beautiful profile and planted my lips onto her porcelain face. "Soon, hopefully." I couldn't leave. Some members from our management were here and unfortunately they made a deal with some of the socialites management to help them gain publicity through us by taking a few photos and acting as though we were all buddy buddy.

   "Zayn, come here for a second." I looked up and saw Steven from our management standing beside me. Lauren sat up and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'll be right back." I kissed her cheek, not wanting her to relive the time I was avoiding her when I was afraid to tell her about making out with Neena. "Take your time." she sincerely smiled. I followed Steven over to where the boys were talking to some girls I have never seen before. "Zayn this is the birthday girl." Steven said. I went in for a handshake, but she went in for a hug. "Thank you so much for coming." she said. "I'm Eva." I nodded. "I'm Zayn."

"Oh trust me I know." she grabbed on my hand and pulled me over to where the boys and a few others were standing. "Alright say cheese." she said. I placed my hand on the nape of Eva's back and smiled. After the picture Eva pulled me aside to take a picture with just the two of us and then we went back to talking.

   "Thank you so much for coming!" she said.

"Thanks for having me." I lied.

"When my manager said they were going to get you guys to come, I thought they were insane. I mean you guys are One Direction." I just did an airy chuckle, feeling slightly uncomfortable. "So, how old did you turn?"

"Eigteen." she announced. I nodded.

"Well my girlfriend is over there waiting on me."

"Girlfriend? You're still dating her?"

"Well yeah, why wouldn't I be?" she shook her head.

"I don't know. Well thanks again." her smile seemed annoyed and she spun around on her stilettos, the tutu of her bright pink dress hitting my leg. I also turned around and headed back to my girlfriend.

    "Hello beautiful." I kissed Lauren on her temple, she spun around and smiled. "I'm ready to head out if you are." I said. "I think I'm about done here." she nodded, and stood up.

"So ready." I went around gathering all the boys.

  "I want to go bowling." Harry said as he played with a thick a strand of Camila's hair. "All for bowling say I." The truck became filled with the sounds of "I" I looked over to Lauren, whatever she wanted to do I was going to do, if she wanted to go back the room and cuddle then damn it we were gonna cuddle. "I'll go bowling." Lauren decided.

"And no we are not stopping back at the flat to change, so I hope your dresses are comfortable ladies."

"But they don't even have socks." Niall stated being the only one logically thinking. "You make quite the point. Shit." Harry placed a thinking hand under his chin.o

   Eventually we got everything situated and the girls changed and put on socks, and now we're at the alley playing girls against guys, okay well not guys against girls but more like Harry, Louis, Liam and I against Lauren, Camila, Normani and Niall. Guys against girls and Niall. I was feeling generous and decided to let Lauren do better than me, like in the films and I didn't know that she was a partial professional as she kept getting strikes and doing this adorable happy dance and that's when I realized I needed to stop being romantic and start getting competitive. So I reached down and tightened my bowling shoes.

  "Wow, who do you think you are? Mr. Big shot?" Lauren said giving me a wink. I laughed but stayed silent. She sat beside me and leaned her head on my shoulder looking up at the score board. She was ahead of me by 12 points and she was winning for her team. Liam was doing our team justice. I scooted my arm so that Lauren wasn't on it anymore and she looked at me with confusion on her face. "Rude." she sneered crossing her arms over her chest. "This is a bowling competition, not a love story." I said. Lauren was wide eyed. "Are you mad that I'm winning?"

"I never said that."

"You're implying it. You are such a poor sport." she had a small smile on her face to hint to me that she was joking.

   "Wanna make a bet?" Lauren asked turning to me after we watched Camila go up and get a gutter ball and Harry walked over to the ball pit to grab his ball. "What?"

"If you lose you tweet that you thought you were better with balls in your hand but you learned that tonight you're not, and if I lose, we have sex tonight." I started coughing when she said that last part, I was not expecting that. "Wait, are you being serious?" I said looking from Normani who was crossing her fingers as her ball sailed across the wood and then my eyes went back to Lauren. "I'm being completely serious. I am ready, I've been but I think tonights the night." My heart was beating fast as she spoke and I started getting images of Lauren in my head that I had to blink out.

   "Zayn you're up," Normani called out from her seat. I stood up and held my hand out. "You've got yourself a deal." Lauren put her hands behind her head, and crossed her legs over each other. "Ah ah ah, no touchy the Lauren. The fate of you putting your hands on me is in the hands of this game." I smirked at Lauren's mischevious grin. "You're on Jauregui."