9. Zayn's Ultimatum

ZAYN'S POV:

    I flipped out. I knew I was going to get so much shit from management but in the spur of the moment, I didn't care. That critical moment when a paparazzi yanked on Lauren's arm because she wasn't smiling at them really drove me up the wall, and I lost it. My temper had vanished. "Lay your filthy fucking hands off of her!" I shouted; and I don't know. "What the fuck man?!" he shouted at me. "Relax man!"

"Don't you ever in your life touch my girlfriend!" I yelled again. I knew this was a horrible move on my behalf, but like I said, in the moment. I could feel the heat rising up my neck, my blood was boiling.

"Zayn," Lauren calmly said pulling on my arm. I have officially gone Kanye West. "Get that fucking camera out of my face before I break it." I said to another. Our security was straight ahead, pushing people out of the way after they tried to mob Harry.

   Harry ran back and grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I saw the look of horror on Lauren's face and Normani and Camila had their hands cupped over their mouths. "Zayn, breathe man! Breathe." Harry said with his hands on my shoulder. He was restraining me as I inhaled deeply and exhaled deeper. Security ran back and started to curse out the paps. "I just.. he yanked Lauren's arm." I said trying to justify my actions.

"Hey, hey listen me. It's okay, alright? You are better then them." Lauren reassured me taking the place of Harry in front of me, her hands on the sides of my face. Her soft palms that I was going to miss so much.

"Flight 235 boarding from Los Angeles California to Miami Florida."

    It repeated itself a few more times before calling the next flight out. Camila and Normani said their goodbyes and thank yous and rushed off to board. "I'm sorry about all that..." I said feeling like a fool.

"I love you." Lauren said. "It's overwhelming for me and I know it sure as hell is beyond that for you. You just defended me Zayn." I did a small smile.

"I love you. You better go before you miss your flight." she nodded and we shared a deep kiss. I gave her, her suitcase and she did a one armed hug with Harry. "Take care of him." she said wiping away a tear.

"I will." Harry said. Lauren laughed.

"Actually, I was talking to James." Harry looked at the buff security guard. "Oh right, I knew that."

"Bye you guys." she blew me a kiss that I pressed to cheek and just like that, I watched her walk away. She was gone.

LAUREN'S POV:
   "Can't wait to read about that on the gossip blogs." Camila said scrolling through her phone. The stewardess walked over to us. "Hi, can you please turn your electronics off until you see the above signal flash." Camila nodded and followed the instructions she was just given. "Mila, it just happened." Normani said from her seat in the aisle beside us. "Well yeah, but TMZ is fast. They were probably there."

"Zayn's gonna get into much shit because of this."

"I know the Directioners are gonna have a field day with this once they find out." Camila stated.

"This isn't a joking matter Camz. Zayn is going to get in trouble for this by their stupid management. They can't even curse on twitter without getting a phonecall to delete it before they go into their accounts to delete it. I mean, it's like they live their life only so much because they are still Modest!'s little money making puppets." I rolled my eyes getting worked up by the topic. I wiped my tears away, just knowing how frustrated Zayn probably was. All he wanted was a proper goodbye and we couldn't even have as much as that. I just want to be there for him and make everything okay.