5. Pillow Talks

LAUREN:

   Zayn and I were neck and neck. I was seven points ahead of him and he was up. I ended up switching with Camila so that I can go before Zayn, but this was the nerve racking last round, for him atleast. Zayn was standing in front of his lane and I couldn't see his chiseled face but I was certain that he was measuring the lane with his eyes squinted and all I was thinking is he needed a gutter ball. He reached his arm back and seconds later the ball went rolling almost perfectly across the lane. I started digging my nails into Niall's arm, "Ow!" He shrieked.

"STRIKE!" Liam, Louis and Harry cheered jumping around like fools. Zayn started jumping up and down much like basketball players did when they got the winning basket. Zayn came running toward me and scooped me into his arms and over his shoulders. "Fucking strike Lauren! Did you see that?!"

"I saw." I was defeated.

"I BEAT YOU!" he triumphed.

"You go again." Camila informed him. Zayn shook him head. "Someone can go for me, I am ready to go back to the flat."

"Niall and Lou still need to go." Harry said.

"Oh that doesn't matter. I am victorious. Our team won, it's clear to see."

"What has gotten into you?" I giggled.

"I think you should be asking yourself that later," Zayn winked after releasing me. I playfully slapped him.

   "We're going to eat after this." Louis said after returning from his round where he got us the winning points. "So don't get so excited to go back to the room like an elderly couple in your pjs watching the news."

"Very funny." I sarcastically laughed.

"We're both full from Eva's party." Zayn lied.

"Full? The catering there was made for people with non existent waist lines and appetites." Liam chimed.

"Well we're full. So we'll be back at the flat when you finish up your meals." Zayn waved taking my hand. "Shoot me a text when you're finished so I can send the car over to get you."

"Alright." Harry said.

    The entire ride back to Zayn's flat we were making out. It was crazy to think that by the time I wake up I wasn't going to be a virgin anymore. I always wondered who I was going to share such an intimate moment with, who was going to have the honor of seeing all of my curves and imperfections and who would have known that it would be a british international boyband member.

   "Are you absolutely sure about this?" Zayn asked once he layed me down on his bed and stripped me of my shirt, and his shirt. I nodded. "Absolutely." he then odded, and we went right back to making out, he started kissing down my neck, and then stopped looking up at me. "Are you absolutely positive? This isn't the champange from the party talking, or you know the fact that you're leaving in a couple of days right?" I laughed at Zayn, and then squuezed his cheeks with my hand pulling him toward me, and planting my lips against his. The kiss started to deepen as our tongus collided. I pulles away and Zayn exhaled. "I'm ready." I said once and for all. Zayn rapidly nodded.

   "Okay, okay. Let me just..." he reached over and dug around in his nightstand and pulled out a gold wrapper, while I pulled off my shorts, he started to roll it onto his hard on, and wow it does not disappoint. It took a few minutes to get the ball rolling, but once it was rolling, it was on. I thank the Lord that Zayn had experience in this because otherwise I wouldn't have known what I was doing. I was never one to take pointers from movies or anything. It lasted maybe fifteen minutes but it was the best most awkward, hilarious, beautiful, intimate moments of my life. It wasn't as painful as many people around me claim, like Ally and Dinah for instace. Ally told me she was sore for three days straight and Dinah told me it was horrifically painful. But it wasn't as smooth as in the movies either. I had to guide Zayn and tell him what felt right and what didn't, and in the movies they make it seem like this serious, intense moment. I however wasn't tense. I knew this is exactly what I wanted and Zayn did justice in more ways than one.