8. New Place

LAUREN'S POV:

    I heard rowdiness and knew that the boys were back. It'd been three hours since they left and I'd beem doing anything to occupy myself from googling Madison Beer. I knew that nothing was going on between Zayn and her, but when she was beautiful and my mind would wander to when Zayn made out with Neena, yes he was drunk and stupid but... Zayn's door opened and I whipped my head around to look at him. He had a grin on his face and I gave him a small smile. He placed his phone and keys on the table and sat down on the bed beside me.

    "How was shopping?" He asked, leaning over and kissing me.

"We ended up not going, Normani doesn't feel so good. Your keys are over there." I pointed.

"Is she any better now?" he asked kicking off his shoes. I nodded, and pushed my hair to one side. "So, why are you so happy mister?"

"I am happy because we found the house! It was the last house we went to and the lads and I all agreed that we were in love with it. Purchased it right on the spot."

"Really? How much was it?"

"18 million," he said. I kind of coughed at that price and then realized that was chump change. "The lads and I of course split it. It has private entry, 9 bedrooms, 10 baths, a pool, a beautiful view of the mountain." Zayn sounded so happy as he talked about the house. "Finally we can get out of this small flat. I always wanted a house, but I got my mom one a year ago and wanted to make sure she was completely secure before the lads and I decided to make our own move." he placed his hand on mine, and gave it a squeeze. "You've gotta see it tomorrow. That's when we're getting our copies of the keys and by next week we're moving in. The lads and I can finally get a pet. Do you know how long I've wanted a dog?" I knew it was a rhetorical question.

"I wish I was going to be here to help you pack and move in." I said sadly. Zayn lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed it.

"That's a mans job babe." he winked.

"A mans job? So a girl cant carry a cardboard box full of clothes?" Zayn laughed. "Yes. That is correct. We're all flying our mums out next week and they're going to help us furniture shop. You should stay a week longer."

"I can't. You know I can't. I start my job soon. While you're out being a heart throb in the biggest boyband in the world, and being mobbed by fans, and slowly losing your vision by the cameras and your hearing from the screaming, I am going to be waitressing at a country club."

"And even I lose my vision I know you're going to be the hottest waitress in that place."

"How flattering." I giggled leaning in and kissing him. The kissing got deeper and well... you know what happened from there.

     The following morning we all decided to check out the house as a group and Niall who was so excited already packed a suitcase to bring so he can claim his room. "Lauren, hurry up." Zayn said from the doorway. I was putting on the finishing touches of my eyeliner. "Hold on my gosh." I said. Zayn ran his fingers along his forehead. "We were supposed to go as a group and everyone already left and I swear i Harry takes the room I was eyeing you're sleeping in the laundry room." I started laughing at Zayn's 'threat' and placed my eyeliner down.

"There. I'm done. Are you happy?" Zayn nodded and took my hand and his keys basically running out of the door.

   We got into his Range Rover and he started driving. "Hey, afterward I want to check out some beds, want to come with?"

"What's wrong with your bed now?"

"It's to small for my room now. I kind of want a California King. Not sure."